Header picture? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Header picture?
Friday, March 23, 2007 9:00 AM
So I got a header for my 2.4L and the guy sent a o2 with it but it only has 1 wire where my stock has 2? I was wondering if anyone has a picture of there header before you installed it so i can see if its even for my car!? mine is a 2001 Z24. I just don't want to rip it all apart and find that its the wrong header. Any help would be great!

Re: Header picture?
Friday, March 23, 2007 9:03 AM
well.. if you place it down on the ground... same as if it were to go in the car. if you see a section off to the left (on the flange) thats got about 2-3" of extra meat there and 2 bolt holes that look "extra" and dont belong... its for a 2.4 this section is for the EGR on the older cars... but it still serves as part of the mounting for the flange on the head. your car doesnt have the EGR so if you got the right header... it shouldnt have the lil "channel" coming off the last exhaust pipe on the end going into a little hole in the head.

Friday, March 23, 2007 9:16 AM
\

this is kind of a bad pic, but in the circle is the channel that z yaaaa is talking about.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:27 PM
Ok thanks! Im still confused why the o2 he sent me only has 1 wire coming off it? other then that it looks just like that picture!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search