where is this - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where is this
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:02 AM
i have a 97 cavalier and i cant find the starter .ne one know thanks

Re: where is this
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:09 AM
Right below and beside the exhaust manifold. If you know where your radiator fan is, look directly behind that on the block lolol.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:08 AM
yeah its pretty easy to find. its the round black cylinder with the 3 screws comming out of it.

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:13 AM
if you can't find the starter, maybe you should pay someone else to install a new one for you.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:22 AM
starters are a pain on 2.4s...i imagine if you had a lift you could do it from below but i just removed my intake mani and did it that way....then i said since its halfway done, might as well install the HO mani

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:43 PM
It would be nice if we knew which engine it was...... try filling out your reg or just simply putting it in the post you make.....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:53 PM
Not getting on your case, just suggesting, that maybe you'd have better luck posting things like this in the Maintenance Forum. Not that I give a s**t that it's here, just saying you may have better luck there.

The Redneck wrote:if you can't find the starter, maybe you should pay someone else to install a new one for you.

That's not a good attitude at all! Learn to do it yourself! Saves lots of cash in the future, plus EXPERIENCE never hurts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search