jbp tb and im worth it - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbp tb and im worth it
Friday, July 29, 2005 9:15 AM
im looking at the tb and im combo from jbp it seems reasonably priced is it worht it and what should i expect

Re: jbp tb and im worth it
Friday, July 29, 2005 10:08 AM
link?

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:06 PM
you tell us is it worth it to YOU...

i mean are you just gonna keep asking are things worth it if it doesnt help accomplish your goal for your car?

figure out your goals, then you should be able to KNOW is something worth you buying...

like if you dont really plan to run always in the top end range, why are you getting the largest throttle body you can find?

your stock is 52, 62 is near a a half inch larger which can be overkill...

instead of making alot of "is it worth it" posts, write up what your goals are.

no one can tell you if something is worth it if you dont even know what your goals are.

Friday, July 29, 2005 4:45 PM
Dam-it Muffins (Event) wrote:you tell us is it worth it to YOU...

i mean are you just gonna keep asking are things worth it if it doesnt help accomplish your goal for your car?

figure out your goals, then you should be able to KNOW is something worth you buying...

like if you dont really plan to run always in the top end range, why are you getting the largest throttle body you can find?

your stock is 52, 62 is near a a half inch larger which can be overkill...

instead of making alot of "is it worth it" posts, write up what your goals are.

no one can tell you if something is worth it if you dont even know what your goals are.

well-said... SOLID. if you are close, drive there with tools and install it in the parking lot to get rid of that damn core charge and shipping lol.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search