lss 03-05 bumpers - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lss 03-05 bumpers
Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:49 PM
y are they like impossible to find? if you go to ebay you can find brand new base model bumpers all day long for like 100 bucks. y r the lss's so @!#$ hard to get. gmpartsdirect wants like 250 for em.

btw here's my shameless plugging and breaking the rules. if anyone has one they're getting rid of pm me.

Re: lss 03-05 bumpers
Monday, November 22, 2010 7:34 AM
They are hard to come by. I need to get a new rear for mine (got a massive crack in the middle of it). When I do get one I will probably get one from this site Bumper Wholesale. They have the real GM ones as well as after market versions of them.

Dave

Monday, November 22, 2010 1:48 PM
I'm starting to see more of them in U Pull It yards now...well rears and sides anyways. I've pulled 2 close to flawless rears in the last few months, and I did pick up a front bumper a few months ago, though it was far from flawless..took a good 10-12 hrs of body work to bring some life back to it.

Keep your eyes open, they're out there, just have to be patient, lol. If you have any U Pull It yards near you, I would check those now and then. Now that the 03-05s have been on the road several years they are turning up in junkyards more and more.

Monday, November 22, 2010 3:38 PM
yeah i check the pull n picks at least every two months.

Monday, November 22, 2010 7:17 PM
I need to get out to a u-pull it.....Baaad.

Lots of parts I can get, Just need to do it haha. No J guys around me to take them

Monday, November 22, 2010 8:47 PM
Mike wrote:I need to get out to a u-pull it.....Baaad.

Lots of parts I can get, Just need to do it haha. No J guys around me to take them

if you find an lss front end grab it for me mike. pretty pretty please.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:15 PM
Will do. Might just snag a couple and post them here

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:26 PM
Mike wrote:Will do. Might just snag a couple and post them here

I'd buy one of them if you were willing to ship, at my expense of course.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:08 PM
Mike wrote:Will do. Might just snag a couple and post them here

good man.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:39 PM
i just got lucky and found a wrecked 04 4-dr cavy like mine and its red like mine to, i got the rear and it on so i just need to pick up the front to complete the look

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Friday, November 26, 2010 8:34 AM
Trey Reed wrote:i just got lucky and found a wrecked 04 4-dr cavy like mine and its red like mine to, i got the rear and it on so i just need to pick up the front to complete the look

nobody like a bragger haha, jk. im jealous

Friday, November 26, 2010 11:36 AM
Chrismac902 wrote:
Trey Reed wrote:i just got lucky and found a wrecked 04 4-dr cavy like mine and its red like mine to, i got the rear and it on so i just need to pick up the front to complete the look

not bragging yet lol, but finding 03-05 cavys are hard to find here in tx

Friday, November 26, 2010 2:00 PM
Trey Reed wrote:
Chrismac902 wrote:

not bragging yet lol, but finding 03-05 cavys are hard to find here in tx

tell me about it i live in eastern canada, and haven't seen one yet in our pull yards, took me 4 months just to find a 2.4 engine, mostly everything here is just base models
Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:04 AM
If anyone is willing to pay the shipping, I know of at least 2 rears in a U Pull It that should still be there, I can go snag them

Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:12 AM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:If anyone is willing to pay the shipping, I know of at least 2 rears in a U Pull It that should still be there, I can go snag them

(no homo) i love you.

Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:21 AM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:If anyone is willing to pay the shipping, I know of at least 2 rears in a U Pull It that should still be there, I can go snag them

you sir have a pm.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:43 AM
you find a front for me and you got a deal.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search