Dark Grey? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dark Grey?
Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:30 PM
I've been looking around, and I wanted to paint my car black for a while now, but hearing people talk about how much of a pain it is to keep black clean, etc. and I've decided to go with a dark grey. I really like the grey that the turbo sport cavalier is, which is Nippon Stealth Gray, but I have no idea how much that would cost, and where I would even get ahold of it. I'm just looking for similar greys, or maybe something close to what Raven has.

I'm also wondering if anybody has a pretty much stock LS Sport in that color, and how it looks. I guess I could photoshop a picture or two, but I always prefer the real thing if possible.

Also, if anybody has any dark greys that they like, I'd like to see them. Thanks.

Fusion 9 Design // For all your web design needs!

Re: Dark Grey?
Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:50 PM
I think Raven's color is Gunmetal and yes black is a bitch to keep clean. The only time my cav is actually clean is when i get done washing it.

But it does look sooooooooooo nice when it is actually clean.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:51 PM

Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:31 PM
yup, Black is a bear sometimes, but its definitely worth it when its all nice and clean!! But gunmetal is super sexy too

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:40 PM
i got black.. and i got some little dents and scratches and they show up soo much..

id really rather go something like white or something like that.. lol
Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:45 PM
I love black cars, but i hate owning black cars (i own two black js). their a bitch to keep clean.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:16 PM
My dream is to paint mine Toyota Black Sand Pearl, looks sorta Dark Greyish in the sun with the Pearl....maybe next year

Friday, July 25, 2008 4:18 AM
go to a paint store?

Friday, July 25, 2008 5:18 AM
my old 2G talon was black....looked like secks when it was clean. which was like once a year...

personally, i like VW's Silverstone Metallic. its a decent inbetween grey shade. not TOO darknot TOO light...
Monday, August 11, 2008 9:03 PM
Volkswagen also has a color called Stonehenge.. its a medium gray they used on the Mk4 Jettas, and is freakin sweet.. similar to the gray they used on the '03+ Silverados

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search