WhiteBoy: Good vs. Bad - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WhiteBoy: Good vs. Bad
Thursday, July 03, 2008 2:40 PM
Ok, so I searched around and seen different opinions of this guy.. I love these Extractor/Invader hoods he's sellin, but am a lil weery about it... who all has done business with him and what was the result? Has anyone had good interactions with him?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Re: WhiteBoy: Good vs. Bad
Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:09 PM
Not even joking, stay away from him. many people have had issues with him.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:33 PM
I've never delt with him.... cause I've never wanted to get ripped off

Friday, July 04, 2008 1:01 AM
Might want to re-read this thread:
click link

Friday, July 04, 2008 4:59 AM
hahah, i can't believe theres another thread about this guy. my opinoin of him and his company (which i'm pretty sure no longer exist) has altered very much since that thread.

he's a douche

Friday, July 04, 2008 12:56 PM
no his company still exists i absolutely love his hood but im not going to risk getting it, im looking at the rksport ram air with the carbon blister
Friday, July 04, 2008 2:33 PM
^^ or you could just by a quality Invader hood from VIS?

Friday, July 04, 2008 4:10 PM
true
Monday, July 07, 2008 8:36 PM
click my sig nuff said

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 3:06 AM
Thrice . wrote:^^ or you could just by a quality Invader hood from VIS?

and wait 6 months for it to come

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:15 AM
Actually i dont think he ever ripped anyone off. There was some fitment and quality issues, but never a product not delvered.

He is a total ass, but I dont think he is in charge of the company any more actually.

I got the Cavalier evil eye extractor hood through a third party, and the origional purchaser had NO problems with him. There were several thin spots in the glass that had to be corrected, but fitment was great. Finish needed some work though.

I remember him selling the molds to the hoods, and i think he ended up selling the whole company to a local place. Dont get me wrong, I am NOT standing up for him, or the way he acted.....but as stated, I dont think it is him anymore.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 6:53 PM
well that sucks.. I REALLY want his hood, but cant really afford to lose that much money, or get a POS hood for what he wants for them.... does anyone know where I can get a hood with the evil eyes? I dont care if its an OEM-style with eyelids, I just want the evil front end

BTW, sorry it took me so long to come back in here.. I was banned til yesterday

Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:57 PM
WB is the only company i can think of that has evil eyes on a cav hood. if you want that look, buy a hood and mod it yourself. or maybe look into eyelids for the cavs

Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:27 AM
i would sell or trade mine...for the right stuff

Monday, July 14, 2008 4:48 PM
oops, I should've mentioned I'm doing a Sunfire front end swap.. sorry bout that, guys... I pretty much want the front end he has on his black promo car - the black GT with the Streetfire kit

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:26 AM
i've bought a sunfire hood, clear lenses, and a rear rksport bumper from him. the hood DID have major fitment issues, and i think it got pulled outta the mould to soon because it was warped something fierce. the lenses are fine, they made them in house, and the bumper was mint (not his doing of course)

i'd recommend thinking twice about that sunfire hood if i were you. for how much it'll cost you to correct all the fitment issues you're better off buying an RK Sport and glassing in the eyes
Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:25 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:Might want to re-read this thread:
click link

wow I never realized that thread got that big.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:12 PM
ok, well after all this, I dont think I'm gonna do it... in fact, I think I'm droppin the whole Sunfire idea all together 'cause the evil eye'ed hood was the money maker on it, and it doesnt seem like I'm gonna find one without makin it myself, and I'm no good with glass or filler... right now, I'm concentrating on finding a carbon hood and trunk.. and a Commando wing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search