xenon link HID's ? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
xenon link HID's ?
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 5:03 PM
The car, 2003 sunfire, The lights, xenon link's h11 8000k HID kit. My first install try went smooth, easy as ever to install, if you can change a burnt out light bulb, you can install this HID kit. The only problem is, after i got them installed and my battery reconnected, i turned my headlights on, and BAM. Nothing. The parking lights were on, the fog lights were on, but the HID's did nothing. Didn't even flicker. My first thought is, they aern't getting power. Grab my multi-tester, to find out it's broke-ass. Until i get a new meter, do you guys have any suggestions for what might be wrong? Anyone have the xenon link kit? Everything seems to be of good quality, but its just not firing up for me. Thanks all!!

Re: xenon link HID's ?
Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:23 AM
get a relay harness for each side

Kill list:03 eclipse, 06 GTO, 04 Mach 1 Mustang

Thursday, July 03, 2008 7:05 AM
link to product....??

wiring diagrams??

sounds like the ballasts arent getting something they need.

Did you try turning them on with the car running?

Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:10 AM
Quote:

get a relay harness

+1

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:18 PM
thanks guys for the answers....it turns out im just a moron...on the plug in on the ballast for the stock headlightharness to ballast, it had a male end on the top and bottom of the plug, and i had it backwards (neg to pos/pos to neg). flipped that bad boy around and they fired right up!!!

again thanks for the suggestions! mods delete the thread if you see a need.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search