questions. and maybe pics would be great - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
questions. and maybe pics would be great
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:12 PM
shaved or painted tails. i have an 03 cav with the full razzi kit. im in the process of welding a trunk to see how it looks and if i dont like it i could be selling it. and plus it is illegal. and i hate ridin dirty bc i like to booze then drive. i have toyota tails that need to be wired in yet. still not sure which wire goes to which and which wire i snip in the front.

so im thinking about having the completely shaved trunk lid then seeing how it looks with the toyota outers. havent seen many shaved with toyotas. but i do have a spare trunk that i can easily put on if i dont like them.

pics and suggestions would be nice

Re: questions. and maybe pics would be great
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:54 PM
BubbyLight! wrote:blah blah blahi hate ridin dirty bc i like to booze then drive.blah blah blah

you, sir, are an idiot.

/thread

are you a troll? because you cant be for real....?

coming back in 2008...
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:20 AM
^^^thats what i thought, but he's been here 3 years.............so I guess hes just stupid

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:26 AM
dont get drunk and hook thoes toyota tails up u will blow some s*%t up!... might be to advanced
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:27 AM
there are a few fully shaved trunks out there with toyo outters. you just havent looked around alot

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM
I vote that this post be deleted and the OP be banned, for stupidity.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:59 AM
Well the dude is just looking for some help and atleast he is honest. Nothing you are going to say on this post is going to stop the guy from driving after drinking so stop posting useless replies about your feelings towards his actions. Because I doubt he cares if he flat out told you. Watch out Bubby you've got the jbody police after you! LOL... and if I could help you with the information you are looking for I would, good luck finding it out..maybe make a repost w/o the drinking comment so some of these stooges help you.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:54 AM
Jim Crockett wrote:Well the dude is just looking for some help and atleast he is honest. Nothing you are going to say on this post is going to stop the guy from driving after drinking so stop posting useless replies about your feelings towards his actions. Because I doubt he cares if he flat out told you. Watch out Bubby you've got the jbody police after you! LOL... and if I could help you with the information you are looking for I would, good luck finding it out..maybe make a repost w/o the drinking comment so some of these stooges help you.

i doubt i'll change his mind about driving drunk with a simple comment like mine. but fu(k if im gonna help some dumb ass mod his cav so he can just go out and drink and drive. not only does it make the scene look bad, it makes we J owners look especially bad. oh yeah, thats not even mentioning the fact that HE COULD KILL SOMEBODY WHILE DOING IT.

this douche bag's original post declared his inhibitions for shaving his inner tails, "and plus it is illegal" but then states how he has a preference for "boozing and driving" ??? do you not see a problem here? i mean this isnt a case of people just picking on a newb for asking a dumb question. he openly admits on a car forum that he likes to drink and drive and you think we should help him?

coming back in 2008...
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:19 PM
Dude wow chill out. Makes the scene and jbody's look bad...WHAT??? Dude I don't agree with or condone driving drunk but that has nothing to do with what kind of car they drive.. Haha so if some guy crashes his ford focus drunk tonight it makes the ford guys look bad..??? And i know he could kill himself or someone thats why I said I don't condone it. And I didn't say you needed to help him I just find it humorous that you go out of your way to get all fired up over some guy who makes poor decisions. I mean why are you even wasting your time expressing the way you feel. The only reason I am enjoying this and responding is because I;m at work and it's something to do when I'm listening in on conference calls.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:27 PM
makes us J owners look bad. hahaha what about all the @!#$ ugly bitches like yourself that drive js. what if i was talkin about just a couple drinks and driving home. not smashed. plus ur car is uglier than balls and white wheels went out when the integra did. then again u are from west virginia and u probably do @!#$ your sister occasionally so. i guess its alright to flame on here just bc ur a low life yourself.. and did u call me a troll...matter of fact only a troll would live in the peice of @!#$ house that u have behind u in that pic. even tho it might just be ur garage. ur house probably has wheels along with the whole neighborhood. trailer trash

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:14 PM
jim: i wasnt getting worked up over anything. however i cant believe the stupidity of admitting such a thing on a car site.

if he's driving a modified car, then yes, it makes other owners of modified cars look bad. people already make presumptions based on the appearances of our cars. by playing into those assumptions it does affect other J owners. not so much based on regular cars. but because we are already in a minority and looked down upon because dumb ass 16-year old street racing punks, then again, yes it does cause a problem.

bubby: nice response. shows your complete lack of intelligence. so does admitting you like to "booze then drive." next time you do, maybe you could do us all a favor and hit a telephone pole that way we don't have to bother with your inane, pedantic meanderings anymore. kthxbye

coming back in 2008...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:59 PM
in
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:04 PM
BubbyLight! wrote:makes us J owners look bad. hahaha what about all the @!#$ ugly bitches like yourself that drive js. what if i was talkin about just a couple drinks and driving home. not smashed. plus ur car is uglier than balls and white wheels went out when the integra did. then again u are from west virginia and u probably do @!#$ your sister occasionally so. i guess its alright to flame on here just bc ur a low life yourself.. and did u call me a troll...matter of fact only a troll would live in the peice of @!#$ house that u have behind u in that pic. even tho it might just be ur garage. ur house probably has wheels along with the whole neighborhood. trailer trash

probably the biggest idiot i have ever heard talk in my life.

steve white wrote:in

before

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:24 PM
yea ok loopy the frog. sorry i dont surround my life around this @!#$ website. i was just asking for help and maybe some suggestions. but no. all u @!#$s are a whole bunch of N!GG3RS. and i hope that 666 works out for u here in the near future

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:31 PM
i think someone got a little butt hurt. harrassing me over aim? weak.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:37 PM
are you kidding me? go play in traffic.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:44 PM
kandygreencavy: i give head on the weekends

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:44 PM
ok i was just informed this guy has a 410. yes you heard me right a 410. everyone stop dissing and bow down to the mighty

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:45 PM
OK, first here toolbox. You bragging about drinking and driving. Stupid. You come on to a car site stating that, you "like to booze and drive", you are asking for people to start talking bad about right off the bat. Its seriously scum of the earth people like you that make this generation look like a bunch of idiots and degenerates.

As for surrounding yourself with this website, a couple of the members you decide to talk to like that, might of been your best resource for help. Now, you're screwed. And for racial slurs, what are you, stuck in the 1800s?

And your actions, do kill not just the J-Body scene, but the tuner scene as a whole. Most people hate it, do not understand it, cops despise it, and overall, most towns will not welcome it. Your drinking and driving does not help reverse the negative feelings others have towards this scene.

More suggestions for you here to chief. Grammar, sentence structure, and some sort of decent voacbulary. Those are some tools that can get you farther in life then sitting at home drinking beer, and wondering why you can't seem to get beyond "Hello" with any respectable person.

And BTW: Shaved inner tails look gross.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:45 PM
Ok first of all, your name and avatar are just absolutly retarded. You spelled Bud Light wrong, Bud Light does suck,(so I've heard) and its also a light beer...

So therefore you = -3points
or +3 if you play golf

I assimilated this before I attempted to read your stitched together paragraph consisting of more run-ons and fragments than a 5th grade special ed research paper. Which was on the relationship of the space-time continuum and his bowl of mac-n-cheese.

you = -5points
5th grader = +1

The fact that you do ANY drinking at all (more than likely above the legal limit) and drive makes you an absolute idiot. Its people like you with a lack-ass attitude about @!#$ like this that are the reason kids and other people are killed so often.

You = +$150 a year on insurance
Everyone else = Bitching because of people like you.

Enjoy paying high insurance rates :-)

Oh and since looking over your 3 pages worth of total posts I see 65% of your contributions are no more than a sentence long. (It would have been higher had he ended most of them with a period but I did'nt count the single posts that he seemed like he forgot where the period was. Reading over a quick amount of them I'm sure you have no idea how I got all of your posts on one page since by the looks of it you also have no clue how to use the search function.

Bottom line, normally I dont bitch people out. Typically I'm an ass about grammar cause talking on the internet is commonplace and if you dont do it well here you are not going to do it well anywhere else. How many millions of americans can not write properly? Alot, but I think alot more CHOOSE ot to write properly. and ignorance is what pisses me off. Just like your ignorance about drinking and driving.

Its only a beer
Its only two beers
Its only someones tree
Its only someones dog
Its only someones friend
Its only someones kid
Its only someones father

Need I go farther, ignoramus?

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:46 PM
BubbyLight! wrote:kandygreencavy: i give head on the weekends

hahahah thanks for letting me know ill be sure to give you a call

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:49 PM
Damnit my post would have been much more poignant had photobucket not barfed on my URL's....

dernit....

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:56 PM
watch out! english teacher on the org. cross ur t's and dot ur I's

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:01 PM
Buddy-Give it up already, your useless and the dumbest kid ever to grace the internet.

People die cause @!#$ like you think its cool to drink and drive. Time to get a life.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:21 PM
BubbyLight! wrote:watch out! english teacher on the org. cross ur t's and dot ur I's

you cant dot a capital I....

im not going to lecture you, i only have one thing to say...

your an idiot and i hope you die,just try not to take anyone else with you as-shole (spelling mistake on purpose)

1997 RedR - ZedR
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search