Where to buy fenders - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to buy fenders
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:46 PM
I haven't found a single retail place that sells fenders...Is eBay a good option, or no?Where did you guys get yours?

Big plans for the '04 Fire.

All I need are is Time (sigh...)Money(sigh...)Know-how (workin on it!)

Re: Where to buy fenders
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:48 PM
I would go to a salvage yard, If they dont have used, most of the time they can get aftermarket. Shipping on ebay will be too much. Probably more than a fender.
This place sells used as well as aftermarket , look for a location near you. http://www.lkqcorp.com/home/home.asp
We buy a good bit of stuff from their local store, some stuff not so good fitting but if you have a fitment problem just take it back, they dont hav e problem with that. Returns are harder to do on EBAY.
Alot of the small Amarket companies are getting bought up by big companies like LKQ corp, they are into everything automotive related.
You can also try http://www.car-part.com/ if you want , lots of times the stuff listed is already sold though.

01 cav w/01 3400 gam gt 4t45e

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:57 PM
ebay sells new oem replacement fenders for like $75 shipped....

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:09 AM
first question would be wether you're looking for aftermarket fenders, or OEM replacements

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:15 PM
if your looking for oem go through Certi-Fit

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:30 PM
GroundDynamics.com

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:03 AM
go to the junk yard and get some cool stuff.. if you have a u pull it by your house get some buddies together... i always find somthing sweet worth the money lol and im sure they will have a nice fender for you maby same color if your lucky
Monday, February 11, 2008 4:26 PM
be careful with ebay, some sellers will be cheap with the packing, you dont want to buy a bent fender w/ some UPS guy kicking it down the hall like Ace Ventura.

I've seen people get bent body panels before. goto junk yard or store or reputable seller.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search