rear euro - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rear euro
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:55 PM
whats a good brand for rear euros going on 2002 cavalier.. iv seen jdm but i dont know if thats a good brand.. any recommendations

Re: rear euro
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:57 PM
also front side clear lights

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:17 PM
Really, I think I have yet to see a quality brand. I guess just find one you like and I'd probably just reseal it before you put them on. I'm personally not a fan of them, I think J-Bodies look good with the stock setup.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:30 PM
slickster wrote:whats a good brand for rear euros going on 2002 cavalier.. iv seen jdm but i dont know if thats a good brand.. any recommendations

whats jdm ?
jdm isnt a brand.. GM is though and they're the ones who produce the so called JDM tails.. go toyota tails ..

]
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:33 PM
heres the link of what i was looking at http://www.advancedjdmparts.com/product.php?productid=17422

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:46 PM
Brand really doesn't matter from what I've seen. Just find a style you like and compare prices. I got my Altezzas and clear corners off eBay and didn't have a problem at all. The only thing you need to do is put a thin layer of Vaseline on the seal around the base of the bulb to prevent moisture problems. I also wouldn't go with fake carbon fiber since all that I've seen look horrible compared to actual carbon fiber pieces.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:15 PM
slickster wrote:heres the link of what i was looking at http://www.advancedjdmparts.com/product.php?productid=17422

I like the REAL JDM tail better than that so called JDM.

I'd stay with stock tails or toyo tails

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:46 PM
yeah brand isn't really a factor, but toyota tail lights would be nice, ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM???
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:43 PM
Quote:

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM???

street line or ebay are really your only sources anymore as gm has stopped carrying them.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search