bc2 sides - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bc2 sides
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:57 PM
Can someone with the bc2 sides measure how tall they are. I want to get some, but don't know if they are going to line up with my drift front. And also, they will fit 4 door's right?

Re: bc2 sides
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:11 PM
about 5.5in(14cm) from the bottom of the rocker on the car to the bottom of the side skirt it self

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:09 AM
i believe crystal has the blitz front w/ bc2 sides. the blitz front sits just as low as the drift front so if you can find pics of her car you will see

Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:52 AM
hey thanks for the quick replies, just the info I was lookin for on the size, but does anyone know about 4 door fitment?

Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:13 AM
all 4 door and 2 door side skirts are the same length. so what fits on a 2 door will fit on a 4 door, minus the skirts that go up in the rear ( ie. drift, trd, type j)

Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:01 AM
Yeah, they should line up pretty good, imo. My blitz front is lower than my sides by a little bit, tho. This is the best pic I could find at the moment that shows that.

There are lots more pics at my cardomain site if that will help you out. BTW, where has Kacey been (if you don't mind me asking)???

-Crystal

Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:33 AM
awesome, tha pic really shows a lot thanks. And me and kacie got in some financial trouble and had to move back in with my parents... not much fun at all, but bills are free except for car payments. So we have been pretty busy looking for jobs after moving from indy to illinois. i'll tell her to jump on here though

Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:40 PM
Sure, you're welcome. I hate that about you and Kacie but it'll get better. I know how it goes, myself. Tell her I said what's up and I miss her, k? Thanks!

-Crystal

Friday, March 17, 2006 6:18 AM
hey bro just thought i would let you know i got some BC2 skirts lying around that im willing to part with for cheap,

there are used and have holds on the end to mount but never painted and in great shape, so pm me bro or email me if your interested and i hope this helps ya!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Friday, March 17, 2006 10:09 AM
even if it has holes u can fiber glass over them if ya had to..

Friday, March 17, 2006 1:23 PM
we're definately interested in those sides....i think he shot you a pm...

CRYSTAL~!!!!!!! I havent talked to you in forever!!!!! I miss you too! hit me up on aim or something or email me! (kraceykat@gmail.com) <3

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:58 AM
the bc2 sides that streetside customs said he had actually were bomex sides.....does anyone else know of anyone who is selling any in good condition??

-kacie-

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:05 AM
did you guys ever get my email with the pictures? anyways i need to get rid of them they can have them pm me for details!

also i can get you a brand new pair of BC2 sides for $200 so let me know....

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:50 AM
200 seems pretty steep for sides alone....yeah we got the pictures, they need a lot of repair, and imo (not sure about my husband) i wouldnt pay for those...especially when im not even sure if they will line up correctly with the warp and damage after being fixed.

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:35 AM
200 IS steep.
j

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:47 AM
thats probably how much they would cost if you just ordered it through a company. thats why its always cheaper to just buy a kit and part the rest out

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search