will this fit?? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
will this fit??
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:45 PM
http://showoffparts.com/abk-kit-cc95hibzs2d.html

That looks like a pretty nice kit and i really like the skirts and rear bumber...my question is i have an 00-02 so how hard would it be to put 95-99 headlights on my car or could i just get some 95-99 projectors and they fit ok pretty easily. Also will the side skirts and rear bumber work?

...are you trolls that dumb that you cant realize mid 15s is slower then 14s?

Re: will this fit??
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:57 PM
It will fit, but since you have a 2000-2002 you will have to shave a little of the bumper under the headlights. A quality bodyshop can do it for you when they prep it for paint.

Or Option 2: Convert to 95-99 headlights and buy some Euro projectors from me.

My Car Domain
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:01 PM
They make that front bumper for 00-02, and the skirts are not going to look like that, those are molded in. The rear is molded in as well.
Here is the front bumper. Those sides and rear are from the Andys Autosport Street Fighter kit.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:13 PM
so the rear bumber and side skirts will fit no problem? and how much of a pain is it to convert to 95-99 projectors?

...are you trolls that dumb that you cant realize mid 15s is slower then 14s?
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:52 PM
my best advice would be to go to a junk yard and buy a set of 95-99 headlights, corner markers, and marker mounts. make sure the headlights come with the mounting brackets. then set everything in place. you may have to drill and tap holes for the headlight brackets.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:46 PM
i wouldnt even bother, they make that bumper for 00-02, well me along with lots of others will argue its ugly as sin, if its what u want, just get the one that fits, e mail that company if you must order from them, im sure they sell it

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search