will this match? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
will this match?
Monday, March 06, 2006 4:08 PM
I was looking at a 2006 cobalt ss supercharged and it has a sweet spoiler not to big but still noticable i was wondering if that is able to bolt right on a 1996 z24 cavi. Or would I need to holes made do you think? Also where would i get something like this?

Re: will this match?
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:23 AM
u would have to drill holes, get it from dealer, GMPartsdirect.com(need part #), ebay maybe, local junkyards (which might not be much of a option)

honestly i dont think that wing would look good on a cav.. seems a lil to big.. the cobalt to me just barely pulls it off.. but try it, id like to see pics of it.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:39 AM
dealer like mantaz said, also that spoiler doesnt flow to well with the body lines of a cavi. Just to give you a heads up before you spend lots of money on it.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:09 PM
^^ not to many wings fit Js.. but yet u still see many with them.. so that doesnt really help a decision.. lmao.. but im just one of those who thinks wings are bad

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:14 PM
dude i carry that wing if you really want it but i think its around $300 but im not totally positive!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:38 PM
not sure which spoiler you are talking about.

but here are part #s if you are still interested.

SS Spoiler = 89046112

LS Spoiler? = 22695419

Regular Spoiler = 22697484
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search