Is this worth it? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is this worth it?
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:30 PM
Ok so basically this is the deal, my cars stock, and im getting it done over in about a months time. The guy that i spoke to said that he will get me a body kit consisting of the Blitz front, Bomex sides, Buddy style rear, Commando style wings, and RKSport Carbon Fiber ram air hood, along with Z3 fenders, and also a candy apple red, show car style finish paint job, (ive seen his work done, and they look pretty sweet). This includes full paint of everything on the car. All of it for 4000 dollars flat, this includes the price for the body kit, hood, wing, etc etc, and labour. This is in canadian funds, is this worth it. What did other people pay for their setup, just so i have an idea.

Thx

Re: Is this worth it?
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:35 PM
^^ id say thats pretty good. actually, thats extremely cheap of course it would be cheaper if u do all of that urself, but its a good deal.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:51 PM
Hell the carbon ram air hood is 900 bucks almost plsu the paint job would be around like 2000 or the candy so yea go for it.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:50 PM
Yea, great price. Pretty low, make sure he does good work.

Wide Body Progress

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:47 PM
The guy does amazing work, its the guy from www.soundspeedsports.com he said he can give me a good deal, because of all that work that im getting done from him. He said hell take about 3 weeks to do it, and the paint and work is awesome. I just checked out the shop today, and he had a honda civic he was working on, the paint on it looked pretty dam good, and made verything in nice detail. Also he said he can get me a discount on some seats, maybe ill put up some pics as soon as i get em in the interior section. look for my car soon, ill have some stock pics up, and later on the final exterior of the car. Although the cars interior would still be stock, ill be doing that myself, slowly
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:51 PM
i heard alot of bad things about people getting work done there about them keeping their cars alot longer than they wanted and work not getting done that should get done.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:53 PM
heres his profile

great guy, i bought alot of stuff from him

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:56 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm the guy did say, it can take upto 3 weeks, depending on the amount of cars they have in. From what i have seen, he does good work, and a few people have recommended them to me, in the toronto area, i dont know, never dealt with them before, but i did order a couple of seats from them. Theyll be in tomoor, ill post some pics asap, on teh interior forum, the guy was friendly he showed me the workshop, alot of their customer cars, so if anyone else has had any experiences with em pls let me know...
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:57 PM
bagged wrote:heres his profile

great guy, i bought alot of stuff from him

sorry that was meant for another thread

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:59 PM
i wouldnt go with the blitz bumper... it doesnt flow with anything imo. but otherwise thats a flipping amazing price. go for it if thats what you want.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:04 PM
Cool, good to hear that its a good price, i mean thats great and all, but now that bagged cav said i should approach with caution, im wondering, does anyone know about their work?

heres the site

http://www.soundspeedsports.com/

check it out, and let me know, if i should deal with em.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:53 PM
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:07 PM
Ijaz Zackey wrote:Cool, good to hear that its a good price, i mean thats great and all, but now that bagged cav said i should approach with caution, im wondering, does anyone know about their work?

heres the site

check it out, and let me know, if i should deal with em.

Looks like you just got excited and wanted to jump in. I don't blame ya, but make sure you do your research. I know some people who their paint job alone costs the price of everything he is doing for you. Talk to people who have had work done with him, and make sure you get whatever in writing. Make sure you expect what he expects. Good luck.

Wide Body Progress

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:09 PM
Careful ! If it sounds too good to be true useualy it is. And this is right there. Just watch yourself.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:18 PM
Well he said he usually charges around 5000 for the whole setup, but since me and a buddy are doing it at the same time, he said he can work out something for us. And he does alot of work on cavaliers, ive seen some on the lot, and man they look hot, the paint job alone is costing me close to 3000. but the other parts he said he can give me a discount on thats the reason for a good price thx for the advice, ill be sure to get soemthing in writing from him....
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:34 PM
Hey SuperF hes located in Toronto, west end. Near Jane and Finch. Its actually weston road, and finch to be exact. Ive seen the shop a couple of times looks decent, and seems pretty professional work. I mean he showed me some of the cars he was working on, they looked good. heres the site:

Check him out, if u in the area.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search