Big mouth kit? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Big mouth kit?
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:27 AM
Hey guys i searched and saw alot of pics of cavys with the big mouth kit and really like it alot. I think it will be just right with my car being lowered. My question is every car i see it on has single exhaust. I have duals, what are people out there that have duals doing. I saw one car with the andys auto sport rear, is anyone cutting the big mouth rear to fit duals. Thanks in advance.

Re: Big mouth kit?
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:03 PM
get a different rear...

ps - dont get the big mouth

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:05 PM
I know that some people use the rear end from an 03 Ls Sport cavy, but then cut the bottom portion of the bumper so that the exhuast will sit higher. I am gonna do that with my cav since I scrape alot of stuff with my duals. I have also seen people use the rear of an 02 Z-24 that was the lower valence attached, and cut out a section for teh extra muffelr but still use the valence.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:14 PM
good body kit choice, dont change the rear, just get a single exhaust, duals are useless on 4 cylinders anyways, lol.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:19 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:duals are useless on 4 cylinders anyways, lol.

So are modding cavaliers but that hasn't stopped anybody.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:25 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:good body kit choice, dont change the rear, just get a single exhaust, duals are useless on 4 cylinders anyways, lol.

Smart man.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:29 PM
Alittle late i already have dual exhaust, yes it is pointless i agree but i think it looks bitchen. I was just thinking about going with the big mouth front and sides then the andys auto sport rear, think it should flow pretty good together. Anyone have any comments on andys auto sport products.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:02 PM
ive heard AAS has bad fitment. plus its fiberglass, ww is urathane.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 6:27 PM
Yeah i know i love the fact the kit is urethane but i have the exhaust so i guess i either have to pick another rear or cut on out on the other side, which i was wondering if anyone has, pics would be good. Or is the ww avenger rear cut for duals, never saw a good pick to tell.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search