rear bumper, and front - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rear bumper, and front
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:22 PM
ok well heres my story i have a 99 turbo Z and i kind of want to take my body kit off for good...i want to take the pieces out of the front bumper like a few people have (srry these descriptions suck). if thats how you do it of course, and also my real question is, like the ecotec rear bumper with the exhaust cut out and i think the same with the 2002ish Z24s or LS sports???? correct if im wrong but can i get it to work on a 99. ECO or LS sport (or Z24) preferably eco

speed kills, drive slow, drive a honda

You are what you Drive!

Re: rear bumper, and front
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:15 AM
if your talking about cutting the front plastic grille out, get a dremel to cut it off. as for the bumper yes it will fit. i have an 00z rear on my 98

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:27 PM
now is the 00 the one with the exhaust cut out liek the eco, those are the ones im talkin about

You are what you Drive!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:18 PM
only the 03+ have the exhaust cut out but only the LS sport and z24

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:03 PM
ok ill make it alil more clear....will the 03+ bumper with the cut out fit a 99 Z??? thanx everyone else for the input

You are what you Drive!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:19 PM
you can use any 95+ cavi rear bumper you want. as long as you don't have a exhaust tip the size of a 2 liter soda bottle, any of them will work.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search