Lambo door project complete - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lambo door project complete
Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:41 PM
after 6 hours of transformation and alot of drinking and pizza this is wut u turn out with sry bout the blurry pics, i wasnt going for a show standard photo lol

Re: Lambo door project complete
Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:44 PM
Personally Id never put lambo doors on a stock car but props on the work. Mine was a PITA to install.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:44 PM
not my style they just only look right to me on verts but good work im glad to see people doing stuff themselves

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:55 PM
yea i think it means more to you when u do it urself, and bout doing it on stock cavy i totaly agree with u......if thats all i had for it lol, i got more stuff just havnt put it on yet, this was just my 1st project on it, ive only had the car for a week and a couple days lol so give me time ittl look better, its a work in progress right now
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:03 PM
i love what u did wit your cavi did u have to do any modifyin and what hinges did u buy

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:08 PM
nope no modifying at all just had to hammer in a small piece inside the fender but other then that there was no modification. i got the kit from mms (modified motorsports) its a really easy kit, i love it, im sure u can find out more from the people on here who have more expieriance with the kits then i do, but it was easy for me and i know very little about it
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:22 PM
were they expensive cuz basically i am tryin to figure out if i should try out the ebay cheap stuff or get the real expensive hinges but when i talk to the guy that installs them he told me all this bad stuff about the cheap 1s like they sag and the cant support the door and more but i dont remeber i was half ass listening anyway

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:27 PM
these ones ive heard are pretty good and fairly inexpensive, on thier site its 800 bucks for the complete set or u can look on the classifieds here time to time people will have them on here cuz they sold thier car, crashed it ect., but id ask other people thatve had the mms kit longer then me lol cant tell much after 24 hours, but yea ive heard its a good brand for the cavys and super convienent cuz of the direct bolt on installation
Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:01 PM
did the wires strech far enough or did u have to use the wiring harness

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:41 PM
wiring harness, comes with the kit tho
Monday, October 10, 2005 9:33 PM
are the pictures blury cuz you drank too much beer?

either way looks great... how is your adjustment? was it a PITA?

PS thats definatly a way to jusmp into a project car, start with the lambos, especially since youve had it for a week..... thats dedication!!!!

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:10 AM
anyone looking for cheap lambo's just gimme another couple months to think about selling mine. cuz as cool as they are (nice job btw, look nice on ur white cav! and i know its not all that FUN of a project lol), they get annoying after a while, im sick of em, hope u keep urs longer than i plan on keeping mine...

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:27 PM
how much do you wanna sell them for?

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:27 AM
well, im gunna end up removing em, cleaning em up, probly running a wire wheel over the whole hinge, im gunna replace the ball mounts and re paint the actual hinge, the struts still work perfect. so im not sure about a price, not even sure if i wanna sell em, you will see me in the classifieds or NorthEast forum when im ready.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search