Any problems w/ fiberglass hoods ? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any problems w/ fiberglass hoods ?
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:03 PM
What kind of problems do you guys have with your hoods? Do they crack and break easily like body kits? do they warp in the sun?
A fellow JBO member is selling a SS fiberglass hood. i'm not sure who makes it yet, i'm waiting for him to reply to my email. i just want to know what kind of things to keep in mind when buying one. any info is helpful
thanks

Re: Any problems w/ fiberglass hoods ?
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:09 PM
by the way here is the picture of it i asked him to snd me more pictures, so hopefully i'll when he emails me again he'll send more pics.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:16 PM
that looks like the amg hood. i had the exact same hood. its a pretty good hood. hoods are just like kits. as long as its a quality hood and isnt made of thin glass you wont have a problem. i never had any problems w/ mine and i had it for about a year and a half before i got rid of it. only thing i suggest is maybe get pins. mine use to wobble alot on the highway around 75-80mph. i have a cf hood now and i pinned it. its better safe than sorry. i use to have the drift kit too so if you wanna look at my cardomain page, i have pics of that same setup before i got rid of it

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:31 PM
Thanks Baggedcav98! your always very helpful.your one of the people that make so wonderful!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:35 PM
phranny19 wrote:Thanks Baggedcav98! your always very helpful.your one of the people that make so wonderful!

look at that bagged...not everyone here hates u haha j/k

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:36 PM
Grillrd wrote:
phranny19 wrote:Thanks Baggedcav98! your always very helpful.your one of the people that make so wonderful!

look at that bagged...not everyone here hates u haha j/k

i still hate him

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:24 PM
the feelin' is the same jeffie.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:49 PM
awwwwwwwwww i heart you mike have my babies

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:58 PM
maybe if you come visit every once and a while and pay for your damn kids you already have w/ me

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:08 PM
^^

the picture in my head is just horrible and my outlook for the org will never be the same

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:25 PM
is there any for the sunfire?

Go Check Out My Z26 Message Board @ http://v6z26.proboards12.com/index.cgi and tell me what you think Thanks

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:56 PM
No problem with mine so far--and no hood pins needed, either.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:24 AM
thanks for the help guys

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search