03 cav Projector headlights???? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 cav Projector headlights????
Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:35 PM
Does anyone know if there are any Projector headlights for a 03 cav i have looked everywhere and cant find one any help would be great!

Re: 03 cav Projector headlights????
Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:36 PM
They aren't made. There are supposedly some from Isreal, but I don't think they are available yet. Check out http://www.streetline.net to check them out.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:37 PM
I may be wrong, but I think they have to be custom made. I remember a post about it like a week ago and people were saying how they don't exist for the 03-05.
Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:41 PM
http://www.street-line.net is the site, typed it wrong.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:51 PM
if someone wants to ship me a set of 03 cavi lights or reimburse me if i buy them, ill do the best i can to make them into projectors...for a price of course. from the looks of the pictures on ebay, it looks like id beable to put angle eyes on also. i just want to make sure there is room behind the headlight when installing it with the projectors in. i dont have a test car. anyway, email me if anyone is interested.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:04 PM
I can't find anything on Ebay to work with... I was checking headlights, lights, projectors, etc. No one has anything for them. Except for the 90-02 Cavalier's... There are projectors up the ass for those, lol
Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:09 PM
naw, you wont find anything on ebay for the 03 eccept stock headlights, unless someone had made some and are selling them now. youll have to try to make your own, or have someone make them for you.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, May 29, 2005 4:00 PM
winks was planning on making a set, but i doubt thats gonna work out, there was aa post made already in the exterior forum

Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:11 PM
Gonna have to make them yourself like I did. No aftermarket ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

^^^^ My Custom Projectors ^^^^
Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:15 PM
I just checked Street-Line and they got them in stock for $800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

^^^^ My Custom Projectors ^^^^
Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:47 PM
those look pretty cool. not my style, but they look good. i personally like the clear glass over my projectors. here are some pictures of some i am almost done with for one of the people who had asked me to make for them. i dont have the lenses on yet. whiteboy will be sending them soon.

front off:

side off:

front angle eye on:

side angle eye on:

front on with angle eye on:

side on with angle eye on:

front on with angle eye off:

side on with angle eye off:

sorry if the pictures arnt very clear. if anyone is interested in me making them some, contact me via email. i have not tried to do a cavi yet. i need donor parts and a test car.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search