HPT and KR - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HPT and KR
Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:07 PM
I'm working on a fake 2.5 bar tune. At the moment I'm logging the GM reflash to get a general of what to use for timing. I noticed that I haven't had any knock and my guess is that I'm not going to with GM's reflash(correct me if im wrong). Is the knock retard in the default setup .cfg the right one to log knock for the eco?

Save your money. It might be worth something someday.

Re: HPT and KR
Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:47 AM
try adding timing retard to the table box

when i logged the gm tune i didnt have KR logged so i dont really know if KR is a supported parameter with the GM tune or not.

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Monday, April 13, 2009 11:53 AM
I didn't see a pid for timing retard so i created a user defined one and when I logged, it read the same as my timing advance and knock retard.

Monday, April 13, 2009 12:15 PM
dont know bout anyone else but i have my aeroforce interceptor gauge and it reads knock with the reflash. actually quite a bit. makes me worried.

Monday, April 13, 2009 3:52 PM
I just realized that I must of messed with the KR in the guage display. I had timing advance in the PID and that explains why it was reading the same. doh!!! I think i might of had my timing retard pid reading the worng sensor. I just changed it to [sensor.111]. I hope this reads it. I will update later.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search