1991 mitsubishi mirage question, anybody? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1991 mitsubishi mirage question, anybody?
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:23 AM
one of my RETARD friends at work (haha @!#$ you pete) wants a header for a 1991 mitsubishi mirage motor...anybody know where he can get it? 1.5 Liter. thanks to any that may know!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Re: 1991 mitsubishi mirage question, anybody?
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:23 AM
salvage?
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:26 AM
no, he wants a header, not a stock exhaust manifold

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:27 AM
oh, you mean aftermarket? if so, then I have no idea
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:39 PM
try Sport Compact Only or better yet, Click here I searched really quickly and found this..

JBOK.org & Insane-Customs.com
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:14 PM
Japan?
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:23 PM
1.5L 91 mirage? like a header's gonna do anything? lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:31 PM
lol, i know a guy with a turbo'd 91 mirage..... but i'm sure its a 1.8 dohc....

Whats a Cavalier?
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:03 PM
a 91? my ex had like a 95 or 96... it was peppy.. but at 80mph i thought the motor was going to explode since it didnt have OD...

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:03 PM
tell me about it...im laughing my ass off, its his rustbucket daily driver, he wants it for laughs. must be nice to have money! its actually in a plymouth COLT! just same motor apparently, and he knows he wont find anything for that. i told him he should put a windshield decal on it that says RICE ROCKET, get spinner hubcaps, a 50 dollar walmart wing, AN ACTUAL SOUPCAN on his muffler...etc etc etc. i think it would be a laughmobile!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:00 AM
I work with a guy who had a header on his Mirage. Not sure of the year I think it was 95 or something. It was an OBX header. I think he's got it for sale now actually.

The car is almost finished now with an Evo motor in it. Ever since i've known him he's talked about how you can drop an evo motor with a DSM tranny into a Mirage. Guy never went anywhere spent any money on anything. Suddenly he "Wrecked" his car. Come to find out he finally saved enough money to buy the motor. Bought a JDM evo motor and its now in the mirage. Cant wait to see that thing. Talk about sleeper.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:18 PM
JuicedDSM(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:I work with a guy who had a header on his Mirage. Not sure of the year I think it was 95 or something. It was an OBX header. I think he's got it for sale now actually.

The car is almost finished now with an Evo motor in it. Ever since i've known him he's talked about how you can drop an evo motor with a DSM tranny into a Mirage. Guy never went anywhere spent any money on anything. Suddenly he "Wrecked" his car. Come to find out he finally saved enough money to buy the motor. Bought a JDM evo motor and its now in the mirage. Cant wait to see that thing. Talk about sleeper.

ya its pretty common for people to cram evo motors in to mirages.. makes for a great sleeper.. besides whos going to expect a mirage to be able to roast tires at like 90mph lol

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search