Mr. Two - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mr. Two
Monday, June 28, 2010 6:31 PM
I been away for a while after the OC car show.... I've been having some life issues

So im not going to be able to drive my cavy for a while after just boosting it....Imma miss driving it prolly for about a month or two. Looking for another part time or full time gig to compliment my already full time job. Prolly save up and build the cavy like crazy... But i needed a extra car for now since i can't drive the cavy and i wanted to build it more anyway....

So I m going to by this from my friend... just for a beater/daily for the next couple of months.. got it for next to nothing literally
1986 toyota Mr2

Pics

its got some dents and dings and some body issues but for the price i really dont care!

First thing we are doing is painting it black i can't have two red cars! and a intake...
and yes it is A manual i can't drive automatics they bore me...

anyway hopefully ill be around more with future cavy and Mr2 updates!

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.

Re: Mr. Two
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:17 PM
Nice! Just too bad the body has taken it's toll.

A guy here at the track is running 11's all day long in his. But he swapped an Eclipse engine in it. lol
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:38 PM
I saw you one day down at OC driving into the OC Convention center parking lot.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 3:20 PM
You should sell it to me & make a tiny profit! Love MR2s! My husband told me if I got one though, I have to park it down the block because he thinks it's too ugly to be in the driveway haha!
...seriously though...I'm not far over the PA line!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:20 AM
01 cavy : yea man i saw your car at the show when i was walking around!

Stargrrl: Once i get donw with it maybe i'll sell it off! ahahahah

I'll get it tomarrow, I'll post more pics!

Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:27 AM
Sweet!

My buddy has a 92 MR2 Turbo he got from Japan....very cool little cars.

Watch out for lift off oversteer!.....LOL

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:52 PM
Is it a S/C engine or just NA?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:15 PM
mitdr774 wrote:Is it a S/C engine or just NA?

It's N/A by the looks of it. Different wheels and missing some body details. Still a 4AG engine though.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, July 05, 2010 5:56 PM
Its A n/a

So over the break it got a 40 paint job and a intake....

No primer, just paint and clear. I just didn't want to red cars and its my beater so meh.... We Scuffed the red and picked up some of this!

Finished Product! Not wet sanded or buffed yet.

md ugly new tags....

makeshift intake....just took out the air box and slapped on a fliter

its black with red highlights....
Just some new speakers and thats all this thing is gettin'

Monday, July 05, 2010 7:30 PM
is that metallic clear the only clear you used? because if so you should buy another can of just clear without anything in it to go over it, or else when you sane and buff it you will cut through everywhere there is flake. and also my suggestion for clear costs a hair mjore than that duplicolor stuff, and lays out alot better and will be super glossy before sanding and buffing, plus will be chemical resistant. that duplicolor stuff will disolve away with gasoline. http://www.tcpglobal.com/kustomshop/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=KUS+KIT-KC210/212-QT trust me, this stuff lays down beautifully! i used it on my first ever paint job where i painted my bike and it looks amazing without even sanding and buffing it yet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search