Updated picsof the truck 56k go take a hike - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Updated picsof the truck 56k go take a hike
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:01 PM
Ok so I added a black front valance. I decided to go with the no fogs or tow hooks since I do not plan on cutting the valance to fit the tow hooks. Oh yeah I detailed the @!#$ outta it today I never thought my step bars could be chrome again heh. Well On with the pics and at the end I will tell you guys whats in store for her.

The finishing mods will be shaved antenna panel, add a leaf, vette servo and that's it. So the looks are basically not going to change much except for the ass will be up a little higher along with the front coming up to match.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Updated picsof the truck 56k go take a hike
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:14 PM
I don't care what anyone else thinks but thats how silverado's should look. Sweet ride man! I say take the navy sticker off the top of the windshield though. Not hatin on the navy or anything (I did 4 years deployed in the navy) but it just kinda looks tacky on there
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:58 PM
u gonna detail mine when u get back lol.....looking good!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:00 PM
Bring me back a palm tree

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:14 PM
Mr. Kleindl wrote:Bring me back a palm tree

this lol. truck looks sexy as hell man

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:33 PM
the mirrors looked goofy before, but with the flares they really fit the scheme well. i love it!

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:46 PM
Thanks all

RuggedZ wrote:the mirrors looked goofy before, but with the flares they really fit the scheme well. i love it!

Yeah having the tow mirrors on a non hd truck did look goofy but they were so I could see hahaha. I can't even count how many cars and motorcycles I almost hit cause they were in my blind spot.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:16 AM
iEcotec wrote:
Mr. Kleindl wrote:Bring me back a palm tree

this lol. truck looks sexy as hell man

I will snatch some out on my way outta the houseing area and drag them back home hahaha.

Only updates are not pic worthy right now. I got a ez down for the tail gate cause laura is short and I don't wnat her dropping the tail gate and snapping the cables and It will help when I have my hands full while trying to get it open. THen I installed a vette servo in the tranny basically its a bigger apply servo so it holds 1-2 and 2-3 shifts firmer. I am working on getting the 3-4 servo but it might not happen cause it requires a lot of work to get right. Then monday I am getting my add a leaf so she is getting another inch and a half lift and then I am waiting for the shaved antenna panel and she is done for now. The add a leaf won't be installed till I get home.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:03 AM
man thats freggin sweet! i've always wanted a lifted fullsize for my daily...and i've always loved the look of the silverado's! good work bud thats not diesel is it? diesel plus chipped, plus the silverado = badass!! lol

Monday, April 27, 2009 6:01 PM
VERY VERY nice. I have a 04 1500 in Silver Birch. I've been looking for lift ideas(height) for the longest time and i think i just found it.
Monday, April 27, 2009 9:40 PM
flat black cav wrote:man thats freggin sweet! i've always wanted a lifted fullsize for my daily...and i've always loved the look of the silverado's! good work bud thats not diesel is it? diesel plus chipped, plus the silverado = badass!! lol

Not diesel but the next one prob will be.

gangsterchicken7 wrote:VERY VERY nice. I have a 04 1500 in Silver Birch. I've been looking for lift ideas(height) for the longest time and i think i just found it.

Man all I gotta say for lift is don't skimp and go for cognito or superlift FIT where its a full bracket drop and not a knuckle lift. If I could do it all over again I would stay away from knuckle lifts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search