Vtec y000!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vtec y000!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:20 PM
LMAO sorry couldn't help it. Well I got a 2001 Integra LS. I was planning on going turbo when I get back from my deployment. Being that I don't have vtec its easier to tune and they hold a fair amount of boost pretty well for a decent power gain. I hadn't planned on LS/Vtec but I was searching on CL and found a good deal.

So I got this lil gem

Its a B16 head with full working valve train. Its already been tapped and everything machined for LS/Vtec. I just need a solenoid, valve cover, some lines, and of course my gaskets. I also got a full B18 block. Mine is fine with only 100k on it so I'm going to keep this as a spare and eventually build it up. Or clean it up and sell it who knows.

Re: Vtec y000!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:35 PM
all you need is the type r valvetrain and itr cams and b16 pistons get ready for a 180+whp ride n/a gonna be quick when its done, i might do one of these builds for my crx, post vids when youre done!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:36 PM
Rabbit, let me know what you do. I've actually got a nifty guide with all kinds of info and parts #'s for the LS/VTEC. It's buried around here somewhere... If you do go through with this, hit me up on here. I'm only 40 minutes away in Mil-town.

Monday, August 25, 2008 3:10 PM
01zed, after my deployment I'm gonna use the money I was gonna use for a mild turbo setup for the valve train. Its going to get a good P&P and a good set of cams and cam gears along with the valves valve springs etc.. I'm looking for 250whp once I'm done. That is going to be with simple boltons and a good tune also. That should still leave room for spray for the cars that still out run me =P

kab00m, I might take you up on that offer. Milton isn't that far because you can take 10 all the way out here. Been out there a few times only takes me 30-40minutes like you said.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search