Scion VIP @ BOTI 5-10-08 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Scion VIP @ BOTI 5-10-08
Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:44 PM
I went to NE Dragway last weekend for battle of the imports. i was a Scion VIP so i got in for free

they gave us free dinner, free tickets to enter the car show and drag races and bags and bags full of free swag.. gotta love free swag

the day went great showed up at around 12 but events didn't happen still around 3 when they allowed us to drag race. we then had a dinner around 5 or 6. then i went back and drag raced till about 830 then they had the scion awards where people got there car show and drag race trophies for best of whatever it is they were lol. then after that scion threw us a big after party with a bikini contest and hip hop dancers and a DJ and all that cool stuff. not to mention all threw out the day they had a nice lounge where you could sit and play wii or ps3.

i gotta say Toyota takes care of its customers ... well atleast there scion owners lol... they are always throwing stuff like this to go for free so its awesome
there was around 300 cars there that day and id say half of them where scions lol

as far as Drag racing it was fun but the track conditions were not that great as it rained really bad the day before and it was only about 50 degrees out but i still had fun non the less.
most the tC owners dunno how to drive, even after practice most of them where still in the low 16's ... my first run was a 17.4 though haha but i have never ever drag raced at the track with this car so it was new to me.
my next run was a 16.1 and then after that for the rest of the night i was pulling consistent 15.8's @88-91mph and best run of 15.7@89mph. im sure if the track conditions where better id be running a bit quicker.
there was a few stock newer Si owners out there... (i guess a club or something idk) they were running mid 15's so i dont think i did so bad saying i only have an intake.
also the tc i race in the pics below was turboed running 8psi and on drag radials. he was only pulling a 14 flat that day but he normally pulls low-mid 13's..
he still smoked me but i did run that 15.7 that time which is ok by me

btw the stock tires on the tC suck balls and really hold the car back from being at least a tenth or 2 quicker so if you get a tC switch out the tires asap if you drag
sorry for this post being so long and dragged out but i had a good time

first here are some pics of my car ... i managed to get some nice booth babes to pose on my car after talking with them and there boss for a bit. go me

here are the rest in no particular order

Re: Scion VIP @ BOTI 5-10-08
Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:25 PM

would never pose on my car if they paid me

thick legs FTL

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Those so naive, so hard headed, so narcissistic, that think that buy their own efforts can single handedly change the world, are always the ones that do.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:59 PM
lol naa man no thick legs it just the angle of the pic lol... ether that or you must have super high standards and only like sticks lol
they where pretty skinny dude... they where about my height.. maybe a little shorter with no heals so around 5'8- 5'9 but skinnier then me and im only 140lbs.
the one on the right was much cuter though.

anyways enough about the chicks

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:56 AM
NUTCASE . wrote:

i love the wanksters in the back. "damn dem bitchez is fly, yo."

Friday, May 16, 2008 7:59 AM
Toyota can't pull better trim than that? Certainly more than doable, but it'd be a stretch to call them "models".

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Friday, May 16, 2008 9:05 AM
I think you should trade me head and tail lights, and let me have the lip kit Hey, it's silver, won't need painted!!!

Scion does really take care of their customers... I couldn't be happier with my tC

Friday, May 16, 2008 10:46 AM
UnXpectedError wrote:

I thought they stopped printing the name of the character on the front of the halloween costume back in the 80's.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, May 16, 2008 11:57 AM
Brown Eye wrote:
NUTCASE . wrote:

i love the wanksters in the back. "damn dem bitchez is fly, yo."

Friday, May 16, 2008 12:36 PM
ZlineDavid wrote:Toyota can't pull better trim than that? Certainly more than doable, but it'd be a stretch to call them "models".

naa they were not Toyota babes, they where from a vendor booth from a company that sells women clothing. the line is called HOT CHICKS thus why it says it on the shirt

Friday, May 16, 2008 1:01 PM
Dave wrote:
UnXpectedError wrote:

I thought they stopped printing the name of the character on the front of the halloween costume back in the 80's.

priceless.....

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:53 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search