I havent been around in ages...this is why - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I havent been around in ages...this is why
Monday, July 16, 2007 12:54 AM
Got rid of the cav because i realized its never what i want it to be and i got into a car that i have always loved. My buddy owned it before me and i was there for every piece of work ever done to it and i can probobly take credit for most of the fabrication work involved with getting it to where it is today. He blew the motor a few months before i bought it and i decided to pick it up off him and replace the motor and start making the car my own. Got the new motor in and noticed the head gasket was bad so the cometic gasket and arp hardware should be here friday, hopefully she will be all together so i can drive her to the bash. Heres the vitals...

1995 Integra RS

Performance/engine dressup:

-Straightline Performance short tubular manifold
-Turbonetics T4/To4E 60 Trim, .60 hot side, .63 cold side, stage 5 comp. wheel
-Tial WG w/7psi spring, boost controlled to 15psi
-Knockoff RFL BOV
-FMIC
-Custom 2.5' charge pipes
-3" DP/Turboback exhaust (no cat, no resonator, no muffler)
-DSM 450cc Injectors
-Golden Eagle vacuum manifold, pro series fuel rail, fuse box cover, cam seal
-Stealthmode oil line kit
-Tuned with Uberdata by John @ www.j-k-tuning.com

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:

-17" Motegi FF6s wrapped in Nitto Neo Gens
-Tein S-Tech lowering springs
-Function 7 rear LCAs
-Rear lower tie bar

Interior:

-Autometer pro comp air/fuel ratio gauge
-Autometer pro comp boost/vac gauge
-Momo 4 point harness

She isnt the nicest looking car in the world but onto the pics, dont mind the quality, the cam sucks...

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan

Re: I havent been around in ages...this is why
Monday, July 16, 2007 1:17 AM
not a B18C5 ?... NO GSR...... Not even a B16a1/2........

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, July 16, 2007 1:19 AM
i know there are a lot of potential in those engines but i just think they are ugly as sin

Monday, July 16, 2007 3:01 PM
I dont need vtec to be fast, lol, i got boost. And a full b16 in a teg is dumb, no torque. I can see maybe just the head for ls/vtec but thats it

Monday, July 16, 2007 5:03 PM
looks like a fun car! Any power estimates or times?

"Custom cars, custom problems."-me

Monday, July 16, 2007 6:28 PM
You don't want a turbo on a vtec engine anyway. None of the really fast ones use it.
Monday, July 16, 2007 9:10 PM
Before the motor blew due to the felpro gasket breaking up and clogging the oil pickup it made a pass at 12.5 @ 117 on 15psi. Dynod at 276whp 266wtq

i now have a new motor and the cometic gasket and arp hardware are going in this weekend, making a return to the track retuned and on slicks, im shooting to break 11s

Monday, July 16, 2007 9:28 PM
i dont know a whole lot about acura engines but a turbo @ 12-13 psi....runs a 12.5, holy sh*t....
Monday, July 16, 2007 10:00 PM
quick car

GM Stage 2 &&& air box modification
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:04 AM
Boardorgohome wrote:I dont need vtec to be fast, lol, i got boost. And a full b16 in a teg is dumb, no torque. I can see maybe just the head for ls/vtec but thats it

B16 with a b20 bottom end = sex.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:03 PM
jz wrote:i dont know a whole lot about acura engines but a turbo @ 12-13 psi....runs a 12.5, holy sh*t....

its not so much the motor as it is turbo size, i run a pretty big turbo (Turbonetics T4/To4E 60 Trim, .60 hot side, .63 cold side, stage 5 comp. wheel) It has alot of top end....alot. Im going a wee bit bigger though in the future once i get cams, Precision SC61, then the fun begins.

Thanks for the comments guys

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:45 PM
im so glad i decided to actually read the post.

I glance...see a paragraph...and a mods list. I see all these turbo mods and I'm like jesus...another bought car. Why doesn't anyone build their own anymore?

THEN I read the paragraph.

Nice car! I have a soft spot for those body style teggys too, especially boosted ones. I've thought of buying one and track slutting it. Maybe if I come across the right deal on one.

Can't wait to see it at the bash! Glad to hear you're still coming. You'll be allowed to race it, just not compete for quick 8 finals. Lets see it run 11's in ohio

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:54 AM
Don't know if im gonna make it to the bash, and if i do it will prolly be without the teg. Once the headgasket it in its gonna need re-tuned and im gonna have a week to get all this in and working right. We'll see about my appearance, it may just be without my car leaving me nothing to stop me from drinking my face off.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:08 AM
Do you stll have a room?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:10 PM
yea, Roscoe has a spot for me if i want to go...i may still go, just see if i can ride with someone around here or something, we'll see

Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:32 AM
Boardorgohome wrote:yea, Roscoe has a spot for me if i want to go...i may still go, just see if i can ride with someone around here or something, we'll see

get a trailer and have rosario tow it if it blows up....big deal...tow it home

Friday, July 20, 2007 12:54 PM
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:
Boardorgohome wrote:yea, Roscoe has a spot for me if i want to go...i may still go, just see if i can ride with someone around here or something, we'll see

well i live in PA, he lives in NY....that quite a drive. i'd bring it just to show it off or whatever but its not much to look at. plus im not gonna even attempt to drive the thing

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:11 PM
Boardorgohome wrote:Got rid of the cav because i realized its never what i want it to be and i got into a car that i have always loved. My buddy owned it before me and i was there for every piece of work ever done to it and i can probobly take credit for most of the fabrication work involved with getting it to where it is today. He blew the motor a few months before i bought it and i decided to pick it up off him and replace the motor and start making the car my own. Got the new motor in and noticed the head gasket was bad so the cometic gasket and arp hardware should be here friday, hopefully she will be all together so i can drive her to the bash.

"I'm ordering the parts for my car friday, so next week she should be running, then may have to wait another week or so to get the title situation cleared up and get it insured and whatnot so i can drive it on hote dates and whatnot."

hmmm??

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:44 PM
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:

That could be possible if my hitch was on the jeep instead of sitting in the box in the basement next to a stack of other parts i've been "meaning to install."

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:50 PM
i wanna make sweet love to that integra....ill bring the cobalt up there boosted we will see how she hangs with the Teg....definatly a sexy car....so is the Stock TT in the background

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:56 AM
I'd have to say you're dynoing more than 276whp if it ran a 12.5@117, regardless of how many lbs. you were running. Anyway, sweet build, be sure to take care of it. =)

Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:44 AM
ls/vtec turbo ftw!!! my boy had one but it was in a eg hatch fully built with turbo. He ran mid/low 10's. pushing over 400hp were not sure never dynoed. Then it blew up! lol
Sunday, August 05, 2007 4:12 AM
Daniel Noriega wrote:ls/vtec turbo ftw!!! my boy had one but it was in a eg hatch fully built with turbo. He ran mid/low 10's. pushing over 400hp were not sure never dynoed. Then it blew up! lol

lol, i love eg hatches

[quote=ºÇãVî§pÉëк]I'd have to say you're dynoing more than 276whp if it ran a 12.5@117, regardless of how many lbs. you were running. Anyway, sweet build, be sure to take care of it. =)

keep in mine the track came about 6 months before the dyno and the track time was with around 10lbs.....as far as the dyno numbers, the rings were taking a beating

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search