Lexus LF-A - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lexus LF-A
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:42 PM

Re: Lexus LF-A
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:56 PM
thats a abortion if i ever saw 1

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:06 PM
Looks pretty Nissan to me...

fortune cookie say:
better a delay than a disaster.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:11 PM
I don't think it looks THAT bad. I would rather have that than a Lamborghini ... only because Lamborghini has VERY strict warranty issues.

dan

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:02 PM
looks like they took a GTR and changed a couple of cosmetics.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:20 AM
dubduce18s wrote:I don't think it looks THAT bad. I would rather have that than a Lamborghini ... only because Lamborghini has VERY strict warranty issues.

dan

right, because if you are rich enough to pay for a Lamborghini, you are rich enough to pay cash for a Lamborghini.... and if you are rich enough to pay cash for a car of that value, im sure the first deciding factor is the warranty coverage......

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 9:06 AM
They need to do something with the styling of the front end.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:32 PM
JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav) wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:I don't think it looks THAT bad. I would rather have that than a Lamborghini ... only because Lamborghini has VERY strict warranty issues.

dan

right, because if you are rich enough to pay for a Lamborghini, you are rich enough to pay cash for a Lamborghini.... and if you are rich enough to pay cash for a car of that value, im sure the first deciding factor is the warranty coverage......

I was mainly refering to the fact that they can just pull it up on the PCM and find out when you beat on it, from there ... your warranty is voided. I think if im not mistaken, even if you redline it it voids the warranty.

dan

Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:14 PM
JinxedZ THE LOVED ONE wrote:They need to do something with the styling of the front end.

I agree, don't know about you but it looks dated to me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search