s-10 kit car? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
s-10 kit car?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:52 PM
I am looking for a post that was made a long time ago. It was a s-10 that had a totally different body on it to make it look like a old syle custom truck. I believe it was silver and green If anyone can help me out in finding it that would be great. Going to be buying a s-10 soon and wnat to do that to it. Thanks.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: s-10 kit car?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:39 PM
39 Studabaker..

Stylin Concepts

I love this. One I love studabakers
2. I love older cars
3. I love that it looks mint.with minor work.

I Planned on doing the same, cause well not alot of people have it, but for the price, I think im going to hold off a little while..

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:53 PM
Got any sites with other conversions?

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:14 PM
Pick up Kitcar magazine (primedia), http://www.kitcar.com

There's a bunch in there for the Blazer/S-10.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:28 PM

The roadster is the only kit I found so far,if I find a different 1 I will post it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:41 PM
I kinda like that, but looks to blazerish...did you check out the studabaker i posted in my first repsonse?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:44 PM
That studabaker is badass I love it. I don't think its the same one as the one I was looking for thought.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:21 AM

This is the one that I am looking for.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:05 AM
^ That is awesome!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:22 AM
Price of His Toys all kit cars...though most likely not what you're looking for

Monday, April 30, 2007 4:54 AM
Please tell me someone knows the kit or what kinda truck the one I posted pics of is.

Monday, April 30, 2007 5:03 PM
might be a custom job...

Monday, April 30, 2007 5:07 PM
Looks custom, and i think you could def do that with the studabaker kit

Monday, April 30, 2007 6:34 PM
This one doesn't look quite the same, but its fairly similar aside from the front end
http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/1550/subcategoryid/129/categoryid/25
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:20 AM
I did a coupe of quick searches because I recently seen that truck in a magazine but came up with nothing. I'd post that pic in a Street rod/hot rod forum to see if anybody knows what it is. In my opinion it looks like a custom '37 Ford.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:43 AM
Spike J wrote:I did a coupe of quick searches because I recently seen that truck in a magazine but came up with nothing. I'd post that pic in a Street rod/hot rod forum to see if anybody knows what it is. In my opinion it looks like a custom '37 Ford.

Thanks thats what I have been leaning towards what it is but wanted to make sure. Thought I had seen it on here before and that it was a kit for the s10 but guess I was mistaken. Again thanks for the info.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:54 AM
Cavie Freak I believe I may have found what you're looking for while looking for a Willys kitcar. Kit Car USA website
Quote:

This is the Downs Custom 1937 Ford Pickup.
Various chassis options are available across the entire Downs range varying from custom to the use of the S-10 chassis.
As expected bodywork is fibreglass with steel inner structures for extra strength and mounting points and features a 3" roof chop.

Down Manufacturing's website

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search