Real pics of my Aveo - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Real pics of my Aveo
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:44 AM
Okay, so I'vs made a little progress on the car so I thought I'd show you all the before pics before I go to the bodyshop.

My Car Domain

Re: Real pics of my Aveo
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:17 AM
they make crap for an aveo but not for 2nd gens and still not a whole lot out for the colorados

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:22 AM
Your car looks sweet Geeds... finished even. So why you complaining?

And Colorado's are trucks, good for hauling small things....

My Car Domain
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:16 PM
then fenders need some love... not my style anyways... but good luck cant wait to see it done keep us updated

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:43 PM
id like to see pics of the body kit on the car.. im curious to see as to what this will look like.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:07 PM
So your saying the Colorado could haul your Aveo ? Can't wait to see what it looks like when its done!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:03 PM
Hey, I installed the pedal covers in that car! LOL

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:45 PM
Jackalope wrote:So your saying the Colorado could haul your Aveo ? Can't wait to see what it looks like when its done!

i hauled a 66 GTO with the colorado hehe

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:42 PM
This I gotta see.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:54 PM
Fenders look sweet, hatch Aveos would look nice with 18's (if they fit) and sitting on the ground.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:57 PM
how fast is th AVEO?

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:02 PM
Predator wrote:Fenders look sweet, hatch Aveos would look nice with 18's (if they fit) and sitting on the ground.

Thanks... at first I thought I was getting the played "Z3" fenders, but to my surprise I got these.. As for 18's and sitting on the ground? Well I have 17 on there now and its tight with the 2" drop. Would take air suspension and cutting the inner fenders a bit to sit on 18+.

J-TECH tuner wrote:how fast is th AVEO?

Its not "fast" (I won't win any drag races) but it a fun "peppy" feel when driving. Could be a great contender for auto x-ing.

My Car Domain
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:22 AM
jim said he enjoyed that car on twisty roads around his place

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:54 AM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:
Jackalope wrote:So your saying the Colorado could haul your Aveo ? Can't wait to see what it looks like when its done!

i hauled a 66 GTO with the colorado hehe

Yeah but i think your could pysically put the Aveo in the bed of your truck and haul it.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:03 PM
Im not sure if it was said, but those cars might have one of the best sleeper abiltys of all time. think about it. they way about as much as a civic and they have an eco????? can you say side mounted IC heat sheild over turbo,and reicrc bov.

could you imagine the looks on peoples faces when they get beat buy an aveo. here ill show you.......

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:43 PM
Sweet! i love aveos!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:23 PM
Jcavi wrote:Im not sure if it was said, but those cars might have one of the best sleeper abiltys of all time. think about it. they way about as much as a civic and they have an eco????? can you say side mounted IC heat sheild over turbo,and reicrc bov.

could you imagine the looks on peoples faces when they get beat buy an aveo. here ill show you.......
They have Ecos????
I thought they had Daewoo engines in them.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:05 PM
They have a family engine to the Eco... the E-tech II

and more pics!!

And are those chrome mirror covers with LED turn signal?? Why yes they are...being custom fittined by yours truly, since the roadster fenders don't ave the side markers.

My Car Domain
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:23 PM
not sure if i like the grill with that bumper , but lookin better

im kinda thinking 2 tone might look better now

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:27 AM
OK...Pics are up!!!
Start with the rear

Want more??

And on to the custom side skirts

And my valve cover

My Car Domain
Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:36 AM
not too bad.... does something go in the slats below the headlights? They just look a little out of place.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:01 PM
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:not too bad.... does something go in the slats below the headlights? They just look a little out of place.

The blinkers go in there.

I'm REALLY not feeling that Daewoo grille on there. I'd look at the Canadian Suzuki Swift and see if tha model has something to maybe swap in there.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:03 PM
Yes, something goes there... there is a set of marker lights that go there. Huge orange wrap-around things, usually. I have an expert getting them massaged to be worthy of my car, with new lenses and color.

Can't wait to see them Josh!!

My Car Domain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search