800 miles to a tank from a V8 Twin Turbo Audi... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
800 miles to a tank from a V8 Twin Turbo Audi...
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:01 AM
... DIESEL

First part:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=URI80bckLUY&search=Audi%20diesel

Second part:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qmAK4OB9RkQ&search=Top%20Gear%2C%20800%20miles%20part%202

You guys could learn a couple of tips to save on gas from this video. I wonder if a Cavalier could be able to even reach those 800 miles per tank...

Re: 800 miles to a tank from a V8 Twin Turbo Audi.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:09 AM
500 would be believable from a cavalier.....14 gallon tank thats about 35.5 miles per gallon. Also diesel is more efficiant than gas.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:38 AM
i'm already assuming its the top gear episode? yeah, repost.... old ass repost...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:06 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:i'm already assuming its the top gear episode? yeah, repost.... old ass repost...

lmfao

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:28 AM
KavaLieR_GT wrote:... DIESEL

You guys could learn a couple of tips to save on gas from this video. I wonder if a Cavalier could be able to even reach those 800 miles per tank...

Using my vast math abilities I figured out that for a Cavalier to go 800 miles on one tank of gas it would have to get about 57 miles per gallon. That's not even possible.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:45 PM
zero wrote:
KavaLieR_GT wrote:... DIESEL

Using my vast math abilities I figured out that for a Cavalier to go 800 miles on one tank of gas it would have to get about 57 miles per gallon. That's not even possible.

It is if you don't mind pushing it... Or you could tie it to the back of a big rig lol..

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search