Rare find last week - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rare find last week
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:52 PM
Well, I was heading into work last week when I found a mystic cobra. Just thought id share, since it is a rare bread of the cobra's.

Enjoy **Click on the pictures for a bigger version**

dan

Re: Rare find last week
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:49 PM
Yeah finding a real one among the many fake badged ones is pretty rare. I was never a fan of that generation though.

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:51 PM
I thought cobra mustangs had clean corners on those years?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:37 PM
what's so special about a mystic cobra?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:05 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:what's so special about a mystic cobra?

Yah what's so special about them, I see them on every corner like I do jbodies...

My friend just picked one up about 2 weeks ago. The paint is a bitch to maintain and expensive to repaint.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:07 PM
Well, according to mysticcobra.net ... it is a 1996, same wheels as another 96 on their site.

DTP: I think its just a color if im not mistaken.

If I see that cobra again, ill get the VIN number off of it and do some research.

dan

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:53 PM
Yes they where only made in 96 and in limited numbers also. (Before someone else chimes in yes there was a Mystichrome in 04 but it is a diffrent kind of paint.)

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:10 PM
And the second set of Mystochromes had matching color changing leather seats.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:34 PM
Labora wrote:Yes they where only made in 96 and in limited numbers also. (Before someone else chimes in yes there was a Mystichrome in 04 but it is a diffrent kind of paint.)

want that called the rainbow paint? I know the saleen mustang had that option.

dan

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:46 PM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:And the second set of Mystochromes had matching color changing leather seats.

That's one of the coolest parts of the 04's. The mystic chrome inserts on the seats are wicked. A guy at work has a mystic chrome 04 cobra(has a teal/purple flip flop) badass car.... Very limited edition. I thought he said the paint was like a 7k option. He got his pretty cheap because it sat on the lot for over a year just because of the high price of the paint option.... and his wife also works for ford.

I see a mystic chrome 96 all the time at the drag strip...
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:48 PM
Good thing I read this entire thread before posting and making an ass out of myself

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:18 PM
Robtco99 wrote:That's one of the coolest parts of the 04's. The mystic chrome inserts on the seats are wicked. A guy at work has a mystic chrome 04 cobra(has a teal/purple flip flop) badass car.... Very limited edition. I thought he said the paint was like a 7k option. He got his pretty cheap because it sat on the lot for over a year just because of the high price of the paint option.... and his wife also works for ford.

I see a mystic chrome 96 all the time at the drag strip...

well, wtf are you wating for ... get some damn pictures. I'd love to see them

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search