NEW CAR! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEW CAR!
Friday, May 05, 2006 5:39 PM
well i got a new car lol, and i went aganist what you all said and got a stratus r/t lol heres a quick photo, it doesnt do it justice....im in love with it lol!

Re: NEW CAR!
Friday, May 05, 2006 7:07 PM
Nice purchase. Any future plans for it?

-John

Friday, May 05, 2006 7:34 PM
yes! lol...im strating out with rims lol....tint???,,,,,etc...nothing to much mostly daily driver...im crossing my fingers i dont get into to mcuh trouble! gotta be more carefull now that i own a much faster car that is easy to spot.

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:03 PM
I would do a exhaust on it. they are really nice sounding cars even from the factory. It's not bad I like it. a factory spoiler would help it out some. Nice purchase for sure!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, May 05, 2006 9:20 PM
the rt's are good cars. my dad had one for a lil while. fun to drive.

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:53 PM
ehh they look sexy as hell, but way to slow. I wish they made an SRT4 version of it, man that would be hot.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Friday, May 05, 2006 11:13 PM
sexy car...not as sexy as a brown firenza though

Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:
Sorry that you aren't fond of me... I guess you seem to be a loner in that crowd bud.

...i beg to differ
Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:41 AM
-JaysonZ24- wrote:ehh they look sexy as hell, but way to slow. I wish they made an SRT4 version of it, man that would be hot.
um yea compared to the last three cars ive owned, 97 ford taurus, 95 grand am (quad four), 93 egale vision...it's fast enough lol.......oh and deffintly not sexier than a brown firenza...thays my secert project lol....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search