C6 Z06 + Stpuid kid....TOTALLED - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
C6 Z06 + Stpuid kid....TOTALLED
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:03 PM
I would have beat my child so much child services would have him taken from me.
Then again I wouldnt let him drive it...

View the Horror....

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.

Re: C6 Z06 + Stpuid kid....TOTALLED
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:55 PM
Some lucky bastards gonna have a hay day at the salvage yard.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:59 AM
I call the remains of the engine!!!!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:28 AM
I would kill my kid if he ever wrecked my car (if I had a C6 Z06 they'd never find enough of the body to pin it on me).

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:58 AM
my kid wouldnt leave his room for months

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:31 AM
James Larsen wrote:I would kill my kid if he ever wrecked my car (if I had a C6 Z06 they'd never find enough of the body to pin it on me).

The little bugger would never see the inside of it in the first place.

Why the hell would this kid's Dad let him take out a $70K+ machine that is capable of doing over 200MPH in the first place.?

Someone should smack the Dad upside the head as well.
Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:44 AM
Even though the kid wrecked it, it's his dads fault for even letting him take a car like that out on the streets. Sucks to see a car like that wrecked.

On a brighter note, that M3 is GORGEOUS.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:15 AM
Chris wrote:
James Larsen wrote:I would kill my kid if he ever wrecked my car (if I had a C6 Z06 they'd never find enough of the body to pin it on me).

Why the hell would this kid's Dad let him take out a $70K+ machine that is capable of doing over 200MPH in the first place.?

I disagree completely. Fast car or not THE DRIVER is the only one that controls how its driven, a bad driver showing off acting stupid could just as easily crash a minivan.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:28 AM
I think im going to be really sick.....

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:06 AM
Darkstars wrote:
Chris wrote:

I disagree completely. Fast car or not THE DRIVER is the only one that controls how its driven, a bad driver showing off acting stupid could just as easily crash a minivan.

But if the dad allowed his son to drive it alone then that's just completely insane. Unless my 18 year old son had hours of track and road course experience I wouldn't even let him breathe on it. Stupid kid..but not the best idea on the dad's part, either.

Blown.
Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:33 AM
This is why you don't give a kid a fast car. Little moron! And his daddy Mr. Moron.
They both got what they deserved.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:00 AM
ahhhhh, so not good

stupid + 505hp = boom

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:36 AM
Figures, a local kid. They tend to run into barbed wire, stall out, crash, and street race all in one day. Never saw this kid at one of the meets, though, I'm shocked.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:43 AM
Although the car is wrecked, it can be replaced.

Lets just hope the kid is alright.

70k? Who cares, its money. Judging by the neighbourhood and types of vehicles in it, I'm sure the family isn't hurting for cash. (could be wrong though).

Although the kid was stupid, he probally learnt a valuable lesson.

Flame me all you want, the kid did wrong and should be punished.

Saying you will beat the kid whether its a joke or not, isn't cool.

Grounding him to his room for months/years, wont do anything good either.

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:14 AM
Oh the humanity!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:14 AM
Darkstars wrote:
Chris wrote:

You do have a point, but my point was, why the hell did his father let him take out a 70K machine in the first place. My Dad has owned brand new 911's that cost that much. When I got my license he would not even let me wash the car let alone drive it.
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:00 PM
My GF's nieghbors in Baltimore bought their 16 yr old son a Saleen S7, but they sent him to a Corvette driving school up in Michigan (I think) so the kid at least had an idea what to expect from the car. I haven't been down there in about a year, I dunno if he crashed it yet or not.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:07 PM
first of all i wouldnt let my son touch that car... and if he did then i'd kill him...

thats a sad sight, i'd give both my nuts for that car...

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:31 PM
and the reason GM wants racing school for the blue devil

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:45 PM
Chris wrote:
Darkstars wrote:
Chris wrote:

You do have a point, but my point was, why the hell did his father let him take out a 70K machine in the first place. My Dad has owned brand new 911's that cost that much. When I got my license he would not even let me wash the car let alone drive it.

Thats like saying what the hell the parents are retarded cause they left a 16 year old home by himself in $250,000 house that has electricy next to water, cemicals, gas lines, knives, possibly guns, ect... when the kid is @!#$ around and catche sthe house on fire its the parents fault for puting the kid in that situation. No matter what the scenario it comes down to one persons decision. Some can hold a gun to your head put if you reach up and pull the trigger you killed yourself, they didn't.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:06 PM
No, it's like the parents keeping a full arsenal of weapons and ammunition in an unlocked cabinet downstairs, with the knowledge that the kid has access to them. If the kid tries to show off to his friends and blows someone/something away, it's both the kid's fault for being an idiot, and the parents fault for letting the idiot near the dangerous stuff.

Friday, May 05, 2006 6:32 AM
now matter how fast a Z06 is its not an assault weapon.... its a damn car

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:01 AM
It was an analogy. A Z06 isn't a knife or gun or dangerous chemicals or a $250,000 house either, but you compared it to those in your last post.

Friday, May 05, 2006 12:30 PM
Did the dad let him take the Z06 or did the kid just decide to swipe the keys and go? Hmmm...

Monday, May 08, 2006 3:33 PM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:It was an analogy. A Z06 isn't a knife or gun or dangerous chemicals or a $250,000 house either, but you compared it to those in your last post.

my point was a gun is meant for 2 things.... hurt things and to make things die, nothign else.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search