Bedliner - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bedliner
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:16 PM
Started around 11 this morning and here she is as of 6:30. Still got more drying to do but you can get the idea.

Also check out my How-To page at http://www.projectferrari.com/bedliner-how-to.htm
On with pics:

I have a few imperfection areas (rear roll bar) which I will need to touch up later, and then a few spots where it is a little thick. All in all I think it turned out great. Cant wait for tomorrow to get everything back in. Its rough but seems perfect for bare feet in the summer.

Just put all my interior parts in the garage and the liner is looking good. Should be all done tomorrow morning when I wake up so I will be re-installing the interior and also finishing my OBA set-up so I can use it this week end out on the beach.

Re: Bedliner
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:32 PM
looks good...theres an older jeep around where i live that has that everywhere...inside and he painted his jeep w/ that stuff.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:49 PM
looks good I wanna do that but I don't have a garage so if it rained Im screwed.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:48 AM
looks good!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:51 AM
VID GOD wrote:looks good I wanna do that but I don't have a garage so if it rained Im screwed.

I wasnt going to be able to throw it in the garage since it was all wet, no way of moving it. I just hoped for a nice two days during my spring break and got em. I also have a rain cover that I bought that would work find to throw on at night incase of rain.

I reccomend it though man, think about all that time you spend having to vaccum inside, with the bedliner I can just hose it out and it will protect me bed like whoa!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:05 AM

Here are NEW FINISHED pics!

Here are the imprefections of the job... For the first time using a spray gun, and the first time work with bedliner I dont think it is too bad. The roll bars will be touched up with spray can bedliner...

The after math (the next day, 3 showers, scrubbing it scuff pad, sanding with sane paper...)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:41 PM
looks good. i love my bedliner... and nice to see you got the body lift. nothing worse than seeing a beautiful rig, without a lift, knowing the have no flex room. nice jeep.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:55 PM
what exactly does this do? I see it all the time in trucks, but whats it for?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:39 PM
Well in a jeep it protects the paint and makes it easy for clean up. Since the wrangler has drain plugs in the floor boards. But mostly it just looks better than seeing a scuffed up bed.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:16 AM
^Exactly

I often flood my wrangler (either rain with no top, or driving through water....) so I had pulled my carpet out. After a few months the paint started to disappear.

It also allows for me to just hose out the interior after going wheeling to get all the mud out!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search