F-n-F - 3 cars - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F-n-F - 3 cars
Friday, January 13, 2006 8:24 AM
i wanted to share some of the pictures that have been posted
on one of my other forums of the fast and the furious 3 cars....

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: F-n-F - 3 cars
Friday, January 13, 2006 8:37 AM
Seeing that RB engine makes me miss my ol' BNR32.

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Friday, January 13, 2006 8:42 AM
That Evo was featured in Sport Compact Car a couple of months ago in the Ultimate Street Car Challenge (at least it looks like the Evo in the competition). If so, it really is a fast car.
Friday, January 13, 2006 9:02 AM
And then they must of wrecked it on the way up there lol.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:06 AM
no F-body's? ..pffft...

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:11 AM
Yup!

Ol Japanese widebody flare everywhere!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:11 AM
SunfireN2o wrote:And then they must of wrecked it on the way up there lol.

Or it is just a dummy car modified to look like the real one that is used for the damage scenes of the movie.

I remembered Geeds posting that Mustang a month or so ago. I can't wait to see how the storyline goes with that vehicle.

"Yo booooy, that Mustang got nuthin on my Skyline."
::pops hood open::
"awwwww snap, jdm swap"

I'm surprised I didn't see more 240's or AE86 Corollas since from a post in Off-Topic, this new movie is supposed to be more drift oriented.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:13 AM
That all looks to me like Downtown Los Angels. The last few shots of the cars in a parking structure I'm almost positive is one of the structures at the LA Convention Center. The street pics are where 4th St passes under Grand right smack in the middle of downtown, in front of the Wells Fargo building.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:19 AM
Dave wrote:That all looks to me like Downtown Los Angels. The last few shots of the cars in a parking structure I'm almost positive is one of the structures at the LA Convention Center. The street pics are where 4th St passes under Grand right smack in the middle of downtown, in front of the Wells Fargo building.

There is a video snipit on streetfire.net that the author posted saying that the shots were at California along with the video clip he uploaded. They are shooting in CA and then some in Japan. Not too sure if they are anywhere else.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, January 13, 2006 12:19 PM
thats why the pictures are so funny....
Quote:

"JDM LIGHTS!"

"JDM WORDS!"

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, January 13, 2006 3:52 PM
I'm sorry if my spelling is slightly off, the neon lights in the 3rd last picture kinda fried my retina's.

Friday, January 13, 2006 5:03 PM
Good thing they put all the gay home depot mesh on the front of the EVO's, it kind of hides the STOCK, FLIPPIN STOCK intercoolers.

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
12.69 @ 106.1mph 1.66 = 60ft
Friday, January 13, 2006 5:17 PM
SunfireN2o wrote:And then they must of wrecked it on the way up there lol.

^Yeah they build like 5 replica cars, each with a different purpose for different stages in movies like this. One for close ups, one for drving, one for drifting or stunts etc.I remember seeing something on the telly where they took some of the extra cars from the second one for a spin. Hell Ive never seven seen the second one, i sure as hell wont go to a third, not to mention im not a little bow wow fan. (Or actually know who is , but Isnt he supposed to be in it?)

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:46 PM
Going to be worse then the last two moives......................Complete Garbage.

Click the banner to enter the best Quad4 & Twin Cam site on the internet.
Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:09 AM
You know......... Considering all the crap people talk on the F&F series... I see more frickin posts on this site than any other car site that I visit.

And the only decent car has a Nissan engine in it? Geez...........

And Dave....... if you look at the pics, it shows 2 streets..... 4th st. and Grand Ave. I thought that some of that stuff looked familiar... but I only go to L.A. probably about 5 times a year.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:17 AM
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:You know......... Considering all the crap people talk on the F&F series... I see more frickin posts on this site than any other car site that I visit.

LOL, I was thinking the same exact thing. Either its someone asking about a car in the movie, or someone making references, or someone posting pics about it, lol

Deep down inside, we all love FATF

*ducks from tomatoes being thrown*
Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:57 AM
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:You know......... Considering all the crap people talk on the F&F series... I see more frickin posts on this site than any other car site that I visit.

thats because the movies are about mad tight ___ uh oh..i'm about to say it.. Rice.
the cars in the movies are not rice, but all the people who worship them are cheap lil cavalier owners who want to put a h934A swap into their jbody

Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris.
Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.
Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:47 PM
Quote:

what car is that??
and the yellow one too

Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:15 PM
^^ thats a grand am gt looks ok - the wing.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:51 PM
stock gt wrote:^^ thats a grand am gt looks ok - the wing.

Ha, thats actually a silvia s15

Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:57 PM
^^ Yup Nissan Silvia S15 and the yellow one is an Acura/Honda NSX with the Veilside Fortune Body Kit.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 7:19 PM
ha... those tails might look halfway decent on a black Grand Am...

I'm a fan of 350's but how many of them are gonna be in this movie... lol

Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:02 PM
Whats the orange and black car? Lots of 350z's and Evo's. I'd have to say better line up then the last two.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:59 PM
wow they are very close in body styles. looks like a grand am roof, and a diff set of tails.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:01 AM
need more domestic muscle...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search