Probe G.T - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Probe G.T
Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:31 AM
didn't really know where to post but this story had to be told, fun ny @!#$....kinda
pulled into td bank and waiting for my cousin, i parked beside this prboe gt with the hood up and this girl pacing back and forth infront of her engine puffing hardcore on a cig. I asked if there was a problem she said the car wont start, so i ask what happens when you turn the engine over, she says she dont know.
so i ask the same question in a easier form. what happens when you turn the key over, she says a grinding noise. so i asked to take a look she sais please do so.
so the first thing i do is look at the dip stick and wipe it off , well i go to see how much oil I wiped off and there is nothing.NO OIL. looks like the dipstick was brand new...
as i was doing this she said"in the morning there was a ticking noise but i though nothing of it(when i was looking at the engine it was lik 8pm lol) then later today it turned into a knock,(i was like ah @!#$..but kept my thoughts to myself for now) then she says she was going to drive it back across town to go home and check it (45 min away. LOL) but the car only made it here...
well i dont say anything to what she tells me and i put the dip stick back in and wiggle it a bit and pull it out and still no oil, not even on the tip.
i showed her that and told here there was no oil and she flips out saying that walmart changed her oil 2 weeks ago and thats why she didnt check it...
i go under the cars and oil is all over the place, i told her to tow it home and check the oil filter or get someone who knows how to and see if its on nice and tight. otherwise find out were the leak is, stop the leak or w/e is wrong, put more oil in, and hopefully it will start, but probably blow blue smoke for the rest of its life. told her to sue them if their fault. might be something that the car did though.

very nice probe had cai exhaust, maybe some other stuff i didnt see. too bad walmart had to @!#$ it up.
sorry for the long post, but like i said, had to be told

Re: Probe G.T
Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:30 AM
That's why I'll never get my oil changed at Wal-Mart..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:48 PM
good. one less Probe on the roads.

and you left out one MAJOR detail. was she hot?

Andy

it's not how fast you go, it's how you get there that counts.
ZZP XP cam, 1.6 rockers, 105# springs, speedbuilt FWI, 3.3" modular pulley, TOG headers,
3" exhaust, flomatched injectors
'97 GTP 14.06@100.6mph pre cam w/ 3.5" pulley, I/E
Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:08 PM
Wal-Mart denied my car an oil change, said it was a hazardous evironment. We took it to our mechanic down the road and he said they were full of it. I dislike Wal-Mart.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Monday, January 09, 2006 9:25 AM
Quote:

was she hot?

meh, not enough for me to check where her oil was leaking from lol

Quote:

Wal-Mart denied my car an oil change, said it was a hazardous evironment.

you car is a hazardous enviroment????
please explain more this sounds entertaining
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search