stickers - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stickers
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:17 PM
hey everone. i was sitting here thinkin bout how for shows and all i wanna put stickers of everything i have . like my weapon r intake has the brand name sticker . ... is there a website i can go to and buy maybe 1 or 2 of all these stickers ? how could i get them . keep in mind that its bout 3 15 stickers i need . any ideas?

Re: stickers
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:22 PM
That's alot of stickers...

I honestly can't remember any places online to get them made. Honestly, you should find a place near you so they can make it and fit it to your specs instead of them making it, charging you and it doesn't look right.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:30 PM
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:32 PM
talk to Jason at A Plus Performance (AIM screen name: jasonaudio). he can cut them all out so they line up for a roll call, and he's got great prices.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:30 AM
Thats is a @!#$load of stickers. Your best bet would to find someone local. That way you dont have to wait so long for them.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:51 AM
yeah i'll look for someone local . i know a place so i will check it out thanks .
Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:07 PM
cannon fodder wrote:talk to Jason at A Plus Performance (AIM screen name: jasonaudio). he can cut them all out so they line up for a roll call, and he's got great prices.

^ listen to him! jason's got a whole list of ones on his site that he sells.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:33 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
cannon fodder wrote:talk to Jason at A Plus Performance (AIM screen name: jasonaudio). he can cut them all out so they line up for a roll call, and he's got great prices.

^ listen to him! jason's got a whole list of ones on his site that he sells.

i would recommed this too!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search