Hey everyone(lots of pics) - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey everyone(lots of pics)
Friday, October 14, 2005 6:59 PM
Hey, My name is Matt

Im 20 years old and live in New York..

I work for The wegmans corporate

i drive a 2004 electric blue srt-4

so far i have : Borla cat-back exhaust, K&N cold air intake, urethane motor mounts, 60mm rpm services throttle body, mopar stage 1 turbo upgrade, NGK iridiums @ .032, MSD wires, AGP wastegate, slowboys Monster front mount intercooler, Slowboys boostcontroller @ 19, cooling mist water/alcohol injection, 3" downpipe, 3" o2 housing

here are some pics of my car,,

My car and my girl friends TSI AWD

Comments welcome

Re: Hey everyone(lots of pics)
Friday, October 14, 2005 7:02 PM
i like the neon

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:07 PM
um...you know this is a website for cavaliers and sunfires right??

GO PATS!!!
Friday, October 14, 2005 8:10 PM
nice neon

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:48 AM
I like the talon better. there's just something about the Neon I don't like.

But still very very nice, both cars.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:07 AM
cool rim job.

-Borsty
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:07 AM
Quote:

This website is dedicated to the General Motors J-platform vehicles. These include the Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire, Sunbird and J2000, Olds Firenza, Buick SkyHawk and Cadillac Cimarron. The purpose of this site is to educate and inform others about these cars, as well as to put j-body owners in contact with other owners and resources.

Quote:

X2

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:14 AM
Quote:

This website is dedicated to the General Motors J-platform vehicles. These include the Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire, Sunbird and J2000, Olds Firenza, Buick SkyHawk and Cadillac Cimarron. The purpose of this site is to educate and inform others about these cars, as well as to put j-body owners in contact with other owners and resources.

Quote:

X2

DOUBLE POSTER!!! ROT IN THE BOWLES OF H-E- DOOUBLE HOCKEY STICK!

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:50 PM
Juicez99cav wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

X2

Quote:

This website is dedicated to the General Motors J-platform vehicles.

it doesnt say reserved for, or limited only to....

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:53 PM
forgive us for our criticism. but, IZN, how many people on here with non j-body cars are here for any other reason other than to talk sh*t and start trouble?

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:03 PM
oh my bad..

im actually in the market right now for a daily driver,, and im about to buy a new cavalier..

thought i'd post up and say hi, and show u my weekend warrior

Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:09 PM
advice, don't bother with a cavalier. its not very reliable and they're put together like crap. spend your money on a late 90's corolla or civic or something thats dependable.

always great to have new members, but i wish someone woulda told me how much my car as gonna suck before i wasted 14k on it.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:18 PM
Welcome to the site. What a warm welcome everyone has given you. (we need a sarcastic smiley) The Srt4 looks great and good luck with the cavalier, unlike sparks my cavalier has been very reliable. So have fun, look around, and try not to start fights with the other members, they will bark back.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:33 PM
Sparks Puddin wrote:forgive us for our criticism. but, IZN, how many people on here with non j-body cars are here for any other reason other than to talk sh*t and start trouble?

to get fee pron in AG.

seriously though, i dont think that talking $#!T and such is their motive for being here. i believe there are just as many if not more "J" owners that are just as bad, if not worse. god, i sure could name a few. i too have pondered the thought of "why the hell would a non "J" owner want to visit this site, become a member and eventually become premium." i have come to realize that if you visit other car forums and compare them to JBO, that you can see a significant difference between them. hell, out of almost 30,000 members, there really isnt that much negativity being tossed around here. more than id like to see, but it could be worse.
so anyway. this is all just my opinion and how i have come to it.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:35 PM
oh, the SRT is sick man. great job. id like to see some pics of the engine bay.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:40 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:
Sparks Puddin wrote:forgive us for our criticism. but, IZN, how many people on here with non j-body cars are here for any other reason other than to talk sh*t and start trouble?

to get fee pron in AG.

seriously though, i dont think that talking $#!T and such is their motive for being here. i believe there are just as many if not more "J" owners that are just as bad, if not worse. god, i sure could name a few. i too have pondered the thought of "why the hell would a non "J" owner want to visit this site, become a member and eventually become premium." i have come to realize that if you visit other car forums and compare them to JBO, that you can see a significant difference between them. hell, out of almost 30,000 members, there really isnt that much negativity being tossed around here. more than id like to see, but it could be worse.
so anyway. this is all just my opinion and how i have come to it.

i guess thats true. a lot of other chatboards ive visited (for wife's corolla and brothers vw golf) really sucked.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:41 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:oh, the SRT is sick man. great job. id like to see some pics of the engine bay.

my thoughts as well

i love my 04 cav and im sure you wont be dis app if you got one.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:51 PM
Thanks everyone, now the nicer comments come in.. lol

ive always liked the cavs and i like how they drive.. i was looking for a 03-04 model..

and yea i can get pics of the Neons engine bay if u'd like
Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:07 PM
Welcome to the .ORG. A cavalier would make an excellent daily driver.

Sick SRT, how much HP you think your pushing after all that?

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:35 PM
Welcome to the org and i have an 04 cavalier and it runs great. good luck durring your hunt for a cavalier.

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:38 PM
welcome to the org the srt looks good. hope some of these dipshlts dont scare you away.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:01 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:advice, don't bother with a cavalier. its not very reliable and they're put together like crap. spend your money on a late 90's corolla or civic or something thats dependable.

always great to have new members, but i wish someone woulda told me how much my car as gonna suck before i wasted 14k on it.

I'll say it again, a car is only as dependable as you take care of it.

Also, spending $14,000 on a car might be a waste to you but not to others. Also, it depends on what areas of $14,000 you spent on your car and honestly, in the world of modifying, $14,000 is a mediocre amount of money. Now, if you have $14,000 in repairs than you should have sold that car long before you hit the $3,000 mark.

Sparks (Puddin') wrote:forgive us for our criticism. but, IZN, how many people on here with non j-body cars are here for any other reason other than to talk sh*t and start trouble?

Actually there are lots of people on here who don't have J-Bodies and don't cause trouble but sometimes people look at the Versus forum jerks who come from other forums to talk s**t who set a bad example. If you go into the Other Cars forum, you will see lots of people who just like J-Bodies and respect our cars.

Alot of people assume "J-Body.org is for people who ONLY own a J-body" which is wrong. J-Body.org is for people who are ENTHUSIASTS. You don't have to own a car to be an enthusiast of it, example: I like Camaros yet I don't own one...if I want to join an F-Body forum because I want to learn more about them and communicate with F-Body owners, why shouldn't I?

Anyways...

Welcome to the , enjoy your stay and your soon to be Cavalier.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:02 PM
^^^ I hate when I mess up quoting...

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:54 PM
Where abouts in Ny r u from?

Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:43 PM
Nice SRT-4, don't worry about the reliability of a recent j-body, I've spent a lot of time at the track this season and nothing broke so.....

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
I'll say it again, a car is only as dependable as you take care of it.

^ Werd

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search