a couple pics from th3 week - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
a couple pics from th3 week
Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:05 PM

saw this at ace hardware in columbus NE, pee'd my man panties

oh and whats this.....a glimpse into miss cleos crystal ball

Re: a couple pics from th3 week
Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:15 PM
isnt the turbo clocked completely wrong?

Every time I scream "Release", I mean it, you know it. I feel the day. Black 7.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:05 PM
lol, yes. dirty as hell 14b with a recent rebuild, just set it there after i was back there looking for space and orientation. havent decided on orientation or where the WG is going on the mani or how im going to weld up it up(fluxcore mig or tig using argon), its really going to depend on chargeline routing and the curve of the downpipe.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:15 PM
i can stick a turbo in my bay and say "sure...theres a turbo under the hood..." and if i did...thats what it would look like

Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:29 PM
i have the tools/welding equp/skill to do it....whats your point other than trying to be cool.

i already have 2 turbo charged vehicles. one which i built from chassis and body up, had been in a field for years, i stuck in a new motor, tranny, wiring harness(full car),suspension, rearend, full interior, turbo, charge system, fuel system, manual stering rack, brakes, transfer case...you drive a lightly modified j, with no real powertrain work done. sry to break balls

Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:35 PM
Dude no shit. He's not ragging on you whatsoever. He's talking about himself and his lack of skills in turbocharging; joking that if he had a turbo that's all it would be is one sitting in the bay just to say it's got a turbo under the hood.

You took it upon yourself to self-plug your ego and shit on this guy who's just trying to make light of things. Not cool.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:59 PM
no really...im sorry next time i want to be sarcastic(sry to break balls ill make sure to type it in bold or underlined so YOU dont jump to conclusions...not cool

Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:03 PM
ive been watching his car build since it still had an unpainted kit on it, i was joking saying turbo charging a vehicle isnt that hard...even i can do it.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:45 PM
It sure doesn't look that way from an outside view. Difficult to tell sarcasm in text. The smiley merely added to the suspicion that you were being a dick when you were dissing his car. I don't know you or the other guy, I just saw this thread and figured I'd jump in to clarify but it looks like I was the one who needed clarification.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:03 PM
[ion wrote: C2]It sure doesn't look that way from an outside view. Difficult to tell sarcasm in text. The smiley merely added to the suspicion that you were being a dick when you were dissing his car. I don't know you or the other guy, I just saw this thread and figured I'd jump in to clarify but it looks like I was the one who needed clarification.

I like you.. my name is in your sig. Thats the only reason why though.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:08 PM
no big deals, i am a dick. just not all the time...i hope thomas realised i was joking, tryin to get him on the boost bandwagon. lol
by the way what size, and where did you get the elbow going from your TB to you BOV in your sig, it looks solid in structure. ive been using a silicone one and it sags.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:37 PM
GTmatters wrote:I like you.. my name is in your sig. Thats the only reason why though.

The Boost Creep (ECOsleeper) wrote:by the way what size, and where did you get the elbow going from your TB to you BOV in your sig, it looks solid in structure. ive been using a silicone one and it sags.

It actually came with an old eBay WAI I think. It's some really damn thick rubber it seems. Every other coupler I use is off www.siliconeintakes.com, amazing quality stuff for good prices, and none of them sag, they're very strong.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:03 PM
i see, i have a slilicone elbow on the cav from the intake pipe to the tb. thats the one that sags like crazy. and i have a elbow on the talon going from the turbo to the filter, it gets heat soaked and the filter dangles funny. ive been trying to find a way around using steel or alumn, and all the couplers ive found around here locally are flimsy and thin, cant find and 3-5ply except in straight sections no curves or elbows.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search