Fall pics.. reluctantly - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fall pics.. reluctantly
Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:26 PM
I wasnt going to bother taking any more pics of the car until after I could put the 19's back on but the other day I was exporing my new surroundings and i stumbled across this farm and thier driveway just SCREAMED photo shoot, so i said screw it and washed the car and took a few pics with the fall colors.. and before anyone that doesnt already know asks the reason i took the 19's off was because the tires were bald and unsafe in the wet and i didnt have money for new ones right away so i put the steelies back on so i could have the car out a bit longer to get to and from school..

anyways, pics

and i guess around here they have this thing they do every year with pumpkin people... these things are everywhere, so i figured i'd have some fun with them..

C&C welcome as usual

www.driftnamiperformance.com

Re: Fall pics.. reluctantly
Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:45 PM
your car needs some amber corners! just a thought.....

the 19's definately help make your car pop! but again, once u lower it. you will make the whole car look lots better!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:47 PM
I love it man, Looks really clean, even with the steelies

lol @ the blue eyed pumpkin.
Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:03 PM
02 redbadged wrote:your car needs some amber corners! just a thought.....

the 19's definately help make your car pop! but again, once u lower it. you will make the whole car look lots better!

funny you say that about the corners, i was thinking about doing it, but i dont know how they'd look since i have black corners.. and yeah, after i get myself a ps3 the tiens are being ordered as well as some koni yellows

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:08 PM
Hey don't feel bad about the steelies. I'm about to do the same exact thing because I bought a '05 Legacy and need to wait about two months to get new tires on the Enkies in the Sig. But by then I think I can afford new tires for the Enkies and a pair of BFG DRs for the 14" steelies. Nice shoot BTW

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search