MY HIN pix. :) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MY HIN pix. :)
Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:52 PM
ok so some of you have already seen scotts post of the few pix he took of his wife and my car. heres a few pics of the car that i took.

also i didnt get a chance to take daytime pix because of somebody not giving my damn battery for my cam. so by the time i got it, it was already dark and i had no good lighting and wasnt in the mood for taking pics anymore. but below is a link to some pics my friend took of the other cars. btw i have NO pics of the 2jz swapped camaro . i didnt place. i wound up losing to a cobalt and the damn camaro. either way . on with the pics!!!!!!!!

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86 ... IN%20pics/

sucks that i didnt place because i cleaned her for 3 hours on friday and another 2 hours on saturday. i waxed the hell out of her at the show . i had fun though.

comments welcome as always!!!!

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Re: MY HIN pix. :)
Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:53 PM
i'll say it every time, i love those F'ing wheels!!!!! car looks great man nice job!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:01 PM
not that it counts... but you woulda placed if i was a judge... for sure!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:06 PM
thanks fellas i appreciate the comments

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:16 PM
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm86/masteryoda_02_photos/HIN%20pics/ sorry. heres a good link to the other cars.

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:20 PM
I can't believe you didn't place. That is a gorgeous, well planned car, very nice man.

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:33 PM
ditch that stock looking shifter. its red and black and shiny and ....... wtf is that?

Love the car, everything except that fricken shifter, sad enough the poor girls an automatic but the shifter really detracts from the rest of your painstaking work.

-Chris

Sunday, April 13, 2008 5:54 PM
IamRascal wrote:ditch that stock looking shifter. its red and black and shiny and ....... wtf is that?

Love the car, everything except that fricken shifter, sad enough the poor girls an automatic but the shifter really detracts from the rest of your painstaking work.

thanks guys. and im actually working on another small project to take care of that. just havnt had time to finish because of all these shows popping up. but i will def post pics when i get it done

Sunday, April 13, 2008 6:18 PM
love it man one of my favorite j's on here

Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:10 PM
good looking pics

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:25 PM
rednine7(rick) wrote:
IamRascal wrote:ditch that stock looking shifter. its red and black and shiny and ....... wtf is that?

thanks guys. and im actually working on another small project to take care of that. just havnt had time to finish because of all these shows popping up. but i will def post pics when i get it done

I'm still quite undecided about wheels whether i like them all black or with the red stripe, all thoughts aside your car is very well put together. You put forth the best effort to make your vehicle look good and i respect that. A+ on the work man, as always.

Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:49 PM
Luis Marroquin wrote:
I'm still quite undecided about wheels whether i like them all black or with the red stripe, all thoughts aside your car is very well put together. You put forth the best effort to make your vehicle look good and i respect that. A+ on the work man, as always.

thank you sir. glad people can see my hard work and progression with the car

Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:07 PM
car looks great but you def. need to change that shifter

GMR has got nothing on this
Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:43 PM
Looks really good and its really got its own style! and very clean!

Monday, April 14, 2008 1:40 AM
nice car, like said above its bad enough its an auto but you gotta do something about the shifter, i mean at car shows details count....GJ on the rest of it
Monday, April 14, 2008 6:45 AM
Looks great. Now buy a better camera.

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:10 AM
thanks fellas. like i stated above. i have something in progress for the shifter . also my camera is good. i just rarely take night time pix and i havnt messed with the settings yet so sorry they came out crappy

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:25 AM
camera before shifter
Monday, April 14, 2008 10:27 AM
rednine7(rick) wrote: also my camera is good. i just rarely take night time pix and i havnt messed with the settings yet so sorry they came out crappy
if you look at my other posts. it takes pretty good pics

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:33 AM
it sucks when you don't place, but look at it this way, the show gives you a good chance to throughly clean your car thats one good thing when i enter shows lol

-------------

Monday, April 14, 2008 11:47 AM
car looks amazing...

did you have your hood open for any of the show??? or at least show the engine bay off to the judges when they went around? if not i can guarantee you thats why you did not place.

Rollin' on question marks since 07.

Monday, April 14, 2008 4:29 PM
z yaaaa wrote:car looks amazing...

did you have your hood open for any of the show??? or at least show the engine bay off to the judges when they went around? if not i can guarantee you thats why you did not place.

thanks bro. and yea i did have it open all day. i actually talked to the judge and pointed out things and showed him what was what. these pix were taken a few hours afterwords. i asked him if it was ok to shut the hood and he said yea.

Monday, April 14, 2008 7:05 PM
got any current underhood pics I can see?

GMR has got nothing on this
Monday, April 14, 2008 7:14 PM
ummmm lol. thers nothing in there. just a 2.2 with a intake and a redtop. havnt touched that department YET. but im workin on it so to answer ur question. na i dont have any man.

Monday, April 14, 2008 7:38 PM
you know I love it but those pics suck ass.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search