Ahh crap... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ahh crap...
Monday, January 28, 2008 12:57 PM
So Saturday afternoon I go out to my car that was parked on my street, notice that my drivers side quarter panel has a big dent in it and the paint is scratched off. I was fuming! I look at the persons who's driveway is right accross from where my car was parked, and what do I see? My paint on her back bumper. I go to her door and inform her that she hit my car. Right away she starts screaming at me that she didnt. I tell her to come outside, I show her and she STILL denies it. I tell her that this is her chance to settle or I will call the police. Still denies it, so I go inside and get my camera. While I am inside, she tries to convince Marlene to tell me that she didnt do it. Take my pictures and tell her that she should be hearing from the police soon. I take my car into the reporting centre the next day and notice that they had cleaned my paint off her bumper.
Ohwell, she is getting charged with failure to remain at the scene of an accident.
So here are the pics, you decide if she hit me...

Her back bumper...

Went out to meet Mars last night, took a couple pics at the gas station on the way, figured I would post up dirty ass winter pics! lol

Re: Ahh crap...
Monday, January 28, 2008 1:06 PM
wtf...she lives across your street! what a B!+(H.

good thing you got some shots before she cleaned it off.

Monday, January 28, 2008 1:11 PM
yeah definately can see how it was her...what a bitch...id be irrate also.

Monday, January 28, 2008 1:16 PM
Some thing happened to me last summer, but the difference is, the dude knocked on my door and told me he did it. He paid me the costs of the damage in cash. I was happy and gave him tons of props for manning up to the issue.

Monday, January 28, 2008 1:20 PM
That's when you buy that guy a pie!

Monday, January 28, 2008 1:57 PM
The wonderful life of neighbor disputes...Let's just hope she doesn't retaliate in much bigger way!

Monday, January 28, 2008 3:47 PM
that bitch is tooo stupid! you sure will be a good teacher for her..

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:13 PM
THIS IS SPAARRTTTAAA!!!!

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:28 PM
I'd attempt to stick the big one up her butt for trying to screw you over and being a royal bitch about the whole thing.

That's a bad spot to get hit... not like a fender than swaps out in 30 minutes... sucks even more so since you just got the car painted up and on the road not too long ago.

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:40 PM
Gotta hate people that won't admit to things like that. I watched a guy's truck door hit my quarter panel the other day as he was getting in. He left his door open for a minute as he was putting some things into the bed, and the wind just happened to catch it and send it into my car. I was impressed when he came back into the store to ask whose car it was and he offered to pay for any damages. I was planning on repainting the quarter panel anyways so I could shave my antenna so it wasn't a big deal to me.

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:56 PM
Wow, glad you got pics before the bitch wiped the paint off.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Monday, January 28, 2008 5:01 PM
You can actually see that the paint marks on her bumper match the scratches in your quarter. Pretty good evidence.

Monday, January 28, 2008 6:00 PM
slut ass

Blew it up, build numbers coming soon
Monday, January 28, 2008 6:47 PM
That same thing happened to my winter car last year. At least you got a picture of the paint on her bumper.

Monday, January 28, 2008 8:09 PM
That sucks

Monday, January 28, 2008 8:14 PM
i would suggest in the future taking the picutres before you say anything to the person(hopefully you dont have that problem again though) Just in case

That sucks hardcore though. One of the reasons i keep my camera with my 95% of the time now. it's almost always in my glovebox if i go somewhere

14.84 @ 92.04mph

Outdated sig pic FTW!

Monday, January 28, 2008 9:57 PM
Hopefully you got a FULL pic of her car, not just that close up one. Because that could be any car. That is what they could argue.

Monday, January 28, 2008 10:04 PM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:Hopefully you got a FULL pic of her car, not just that close up one. Because that could be any car. That is what they could argue.

Took a pic of the car with the license plate, I didnt post that one though, if she screws me, then i will! lol

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:04 PM
a kid in a his dads bonneville hit me in the same spot when he pulled out infront of me then crossed back over the yellow
line. he stoped and when i got back over to him and asked he he had called the cops he freaked out and hauled ass.
but i got his tag number and called the cops. his dad gave me 300 bucks the next day to not press charges.
he'd had his lisence for two days.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:13 AM
98redcavz24 (LD9Stunner) wrote:slut ass

hahaha...x2...sue that b!tch

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:05 PM
smokeyoa$$ wrote:a kid in a his dads bonneville hit me in the same spot when he pulled out infront of me then crossed back over the yellow
line. he stoped and when i got back over to him and asked he he had called the cops he freaked out and hauled ass.
but i got his tag number and called the cops. his dad gave me 300 bucks the next day to not press charges.
he'd had his lisence for two days.

it would cost more than that to get that quarter fixed/painted if you don't got hard core hook ups....

Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:17 AM
Maybe it was a rust-bucket...

Sucks to hear dude. Glad you got pics. She must be pretty retarded leaving obvious evidence like that.

If you hate her alot, bring her to small claims court with three of the most expensive bodyshop estimates. It will take time (roughly 8 to 12 months), but when you screw her out over a grand (at least) PLUS the legal fees, it'll teach her not to be a c*nt like that to anyone else in the future... ESPECIALLY a neighbour!

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:31 AM
People are dirtbags these days. WTF, she denies it with all that evidence. Glad you got the cops involved. Serves the c^nt right.
Maybe after paying for the fines, court costs and your car she will learn a valuable lesson.

Labrat
Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:05 AM
i had something similar to this .... cept i was in the car .....
the guy was in a Exploder backed out onto the street i didnt think he was going to hit the car ....
but sure enough as he pressed on the brake to switch it from reverse to forward ...
he hit the front fender ........ so i LAY on my horn thinking that he would stop and look @ the beautiful job he just created ....
but to my supprise the bastard pulls out and off he goes .....
so i said Oh NAY NAY i dont think so .... start up my car and follow him up the street(with me still laying on the horn)
finnally he stops gets out of the truck and comes dashing over to my car " what the f is ur problem" he says
"dude you just backed up in to my car .... With me and My gf in it DID YOU NOT HEAR THE F'N HORN ???????" i replied
on a good note ... the guy had paid to have the fender banged out and repainted ..... cost him around 5 or so .... lol

she is a Kunt .... honestly ........
i just wish i could see her face when she comes out to her truck one morning and its KEYD from end to end ....... Dumb Heffer

Thursday, January 31, 2008 2:25 PM
wow. thats going to be a really pleasant neighbor situation now. It wouldn't have been a big deal if she just told you when she did it. Now that two of you are going to fling poo at eachother until one leaves.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search