from the start - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
from the start
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:34 AM
Well I am bored today cleaning off the hard drive looking at old pics through stages. It's come pretty far from when i bought it 4 years ago. The car is up for sale for if I get it its gone if not it will be changed into something more user friendly and less creaks from fiberglass. If it goes it will be a great end to a lot of good years meeting a lot of great people and getting lots of help from throughout the board.

anyways on with the pics

and my wall of important things, trophies that are from shows I always wanted to place at and the ones i actually got to keep and not ship to sponsors lol

Re: from the start
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:35 AM

and yet ive been on here how long and still haven't figured out how to post properly lmao

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:44 AM
The car has really come a long way and i'm sure will keep making more and more progress.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:54 AM
I still remember meeting you at Importfest back in the red phase, back when you wanted to join Ontariofires. The car has come a long way and it was definitely a good run. Hopefully if you find a new owner he/she cares for it as much as you did.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:57 AM
You will regret getting rid of it. All of my family talks about how they wish they would have kept this car or that car. Keep it, you put a ton of work into it.

^CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I BUILT EVERYTHING^ How To in Interior Forum
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:00 AM
wait.... did you just say its for sale? or did i read that wrong? if so........WHAT!?! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Justin, ive always loved you car from this stage: (the first time i saw it). Then when i didnt think it could get any sweeter you went and did this:. me= HUGE FAN!!

if that rear wasnt molded to the flares id take that sexy rear! my day just came to a screaching hault... im not sure what to make of everything now, its like up is black and left is white!!

If you must sell the car, i'll trade ya instead!

love the car man!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:22 AM
wow good looking car and awesome prgress but i rly hope you are not selling it

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:23 AM
It's a shame you're selling it. Beautiful car.. easily one of my favorite.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:27 AM
I just have too much on the go these days, its a shame to have the car sitting in the garage all year except for shows. I always said I wasn't going to do that with this car so myabe the time has come to move on, thanks for the comments as well mean a lot

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:07 AM
looks amazing through the different stages and transitions
never been a fan of that style bumper, but you pull it off

OT - whatever happened with you and your sponsorship attempt (the 350Z)?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:13 AM
im lost as to what you are talking about? both cars are fully sponsored i just got a msg 2 times weekly so posted a quick thing on what i have done

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:20 AM
wow its came a long way...looks simply amazing now. Ive always loved it since you changed it..are you advertising it anywhere to sell?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:31 AM
HOw much for the car???

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:47 AM
its always looked great, will be sad not to see more changes to it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:47 AM
damn man you never realize the stages and how far a car has come until you see pix like these...

you've definatly continued to successfully take steps FORWARD(progress) rather then backward which a lot of people have trouble doing.

the orange on your car right now is simply SEX. amazing car man~

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:11 AM
Nice Justin. It's great going back and looking at the starting to the current stage the car is at.

I hear you on just having the car sit there...it's a love hate relationship I find. I love it and never want to sell it, but at the same time I can't wait to get rid of her either.

Best of luck to whatever you decide on bud.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:47 AM
Very nice..
That black interior is sick.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:02 PM
big poppa wrote:Nice Justin. It's great going back and looking at the starting to the current stage the car is at.

I hear you on just having the car sit there...it's a love hate relationship I find.
I love it and never want to sell it, but at the same time I can't wait to get rid of her either.

Best of luck to whatever you decide on bud.

+1

great car, and great owner.

looks like we're all in the same boat. time to move onto bigger and better things!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:57 AM
heres a new pic since i finally got it installed if I do keep it anyone have any suggestions, i was thinking flat black the interior

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:06 AM
crystal FX > flat black!!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:59 AM
ik its prolly been side be4, but this car has got to be one of my favorites, if not #1, it honestly makes me wanna by a sunfire....the stage that its at now is amazing! deff. diggin it

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:43 PM
Never would i have thought this day would happen ....... @ LEAST NOT SO FREAKIN SOON

My question to u justin is this ..... how much ??????
with the amount of work, care and passion that has been put into this car ......
can you honestly put a price tag on that morph of beauty ????
one way or the other you will never get what its truly worth ......only way to is to keep it ......(but u kno this)
i just hope that u dont get sick of the scene liek alot of people do .......
last 2 car shows ive been to .... u have too ... and u seem to be lookin more stressed every time ....

anywho...
cant wait to see the z
i'll be up in that area just b 4 christmas....
if u havent sold the fire yet ....
i'd like to see it a last time b 4 its shipped out
let me know !!!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:48 PM
I think the stress part is that it isnt just a show for the car theres the booth to do, the keeping smiles on everyones faces etc. Im asking 19 which is High I know but anything less then that it isnt worth selling. I don't need to sell it just feel it would be better with a different home, if someones willto spend that $ then I know they will take care of it.

also thanks everyone for the comments its been a long haul but a good one, and no im not gettign out of the scene im deeper into it now then I have ever been some of you know what im talking about some of you dont.

All I have to say is I will keep you posted on all on going builds and future builds I will be a part of........think out rageous i mean really crazy..

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:59 PM
Well if its anything like the work you have done to the fire ....... we kno it will be off he hook !
now comes the suspence of waiting to figure out what ur gonna do ! lol

Dont ever stop the imagination .....for yours ... becomes a drivable peice of art

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search