Storage didn't come soon enough - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Storage didn't come soon enough
Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:19 PM
My car goes into storage on monday and of course it had to snow first. I woke up to this today, we got about 9 inches here at my place when it was all said and over, man I hate winter!

Re: Storage didn't come soon enough
Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:25 PM
still looks good

left for the dells today usually takes 2 hours took 6, weather is ridiculous didn't help 2 semi's hit head on

anyways like i said looks good i love your car

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:27 PM
im moving to florida. wanna come?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:48 PM
doesn't look like 9 inches in those pics... but it sucks anyway.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:52 PM
cannon fodder wrote:doesn't look like 9 inches in those pics... but it sucks anyway.

03supercharged wrote:My car goes into storage on monday and of course it had to snow first. I woke up to this today, we got about 9 inches here at my place when it was all said and over, man I hate winter!

sucks tho

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:00 PM
cannon fodder wrote:doesn't look like 9 inches in those pics... but it sucks anyway.

yeah there wasn't 9 inches there, I took those pics this morning on my way out to my truck, its covered now. It really sucks!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:09 PM
gotcha.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:20 PM
It's still snowing here

Luckily I moved my car before the snowplow came through and got me stuck. Is it summer yet?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:26 PM
^^ you can come to florida if you want too. ill let you. its still snowing here too...

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:29 PM
We are going to have a lot of snow here in newfoundland tonight. About a foot, with high winds. 9 inches is nothing. You should see when we get 30 in one night! A bit of snow never hurt a car, its the salt on the roads that kills it!
Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:30 PM
i am glad mine is nice and comfy in a garage right now

although i do miss the old bitch for sure

Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:53 PM
we still good here

sorry to hear....it'll live though

Sunday, December 02, 2007 6:51 AM
I've had the cavy in storage the 3rd week of october so I'm all set we just started getting snow here the other day

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:10 AM
i wish mine could go into storage... hopefully we have a nice quiet winter here... ive already decided that my car doesnt move unless i absolutely have to move it, when it snows... i was supposed to be going back to college next month, but idk how thats going to work out... lots of bullisht lately around here.,..
Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:55 PM
only around 2 inches of snow/ice here in Milwaukee. Was fun trying to pull the car off the street and into the apartment parking lot in the midst of it though. Winter rims/tires are still on the cavalier which is chilling in the garage.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search