new car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new car
Friday, November 30, 2007 9:54 PM
well i went back to an ph2 but i am still getting the 97 from mike. what do ya think i know its cell pics i will get some better ones its purple

Re: new car
Friday, November 30, 2007 10:30 PM
goodbye j-body.org, hello v6z24.com

looks like its in great shape.

3500 turbo?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, November 30, 2007 11:34 PM
Wow, we'll see how long you have this one and if you still get the 97...

Not to be harsh but it seems like I change my oil only ever so slightly more than you change cars. Don't get me wrong, I like your GMFWD dedication, but getting one and working on it is what makes a car stand out. Swapping and jumping will get you nowhere.

Anyways, that's a nice 94Z. I'm gonna guess it's an auto, if it's not I want it here in a few weeks when you decide to sell it.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:18 AM
*BoltZ DesignZ*
I was on v6z24.com along time ago when I had my 90 z24 I will be picking up mikes aka sic6sic some thing like that 97 z24.if anything 3400 just to keep it running. theres only 2 2inch spots on the whole car of rust.

*KFLO*
my 98 was a beater just to drive around.and I don't like driving stock cars even tho there my dd/beaters. this 94 is a dd/beater at work I put 100miles or more a day on my dd's and I work 6 days a week. as for all the cars yes I know I have had a lot. 90z,99z,98 base, and now 94z. the tranny in the 98 went so instead of fixing it up because it had 196,xxx miles I just got another beater.ever since I been little I have only be in cavaliers. I still will always like them.as for the fwd the way I work I need fwd or 4wd and I won't get a 4wd I hate trucks and there bad on gas.I would like a awd but I won't find a beater in my price range.the price on the window is not what I have paid my uncle knew the car lot manager.but like I said I am still getting mikes Z24 it won't be a beater hell it will only see spring to early fall. and yes its a automatic I can't drive a 5 speed and plus I go to pittsburgh all the time soo no no on a 5 speed to much stop and go.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:51 AM
Did you pay $5000 or $2000?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:17 PM
nither

Saturday, December 01, 2007 5:47 PM
whats the windshield say
$4,995 or $1,995

Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:19 PM
$1,200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search