Small fall photoshoot - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Small fall photoshoot
Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:51 AM
My girlfriend and I went out by a local lake last week to take some pictures, so here they are, these are probably my last of the year.

Re: Small fall photoshoot
Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:06 AM
yours looks good layed out like that.... but your girlfriend should not have painted the scoops on the z28 red

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:07 AM
They arent red, theyre flourescent pink, and her interior is too

Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:11 AM
Thanks for the compliment on mine though, I appreciate it. Her car looks better in person than it does in photos with the pink. When she got it it was all yellow and had yellow ground effects on it as well. She likes it, and thats all that matters

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:22 AM
nice looking rides and locations

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:52 AM
whats that thingy below the rear of your car? something to drag with perhaps??

Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:29 PM
^^Ding ding, yessir it is

Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:03 PM
are the tires on the cav BFG Traction T/a's, if so, what do you think of them?

Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:51 PM
Yea theyre traction t/a's. I think theyre a very good tire, dont have any traction issues lol, and the treadwear on them is ridiculous, They are over a year old, and the have the same tread on them as the day I got them and I have put close to 8,000 miles on them

Friday, October 19, 2007 5:23 PM
"she like's it and thats all that matters" is the damn right attitude to have! good for you and her. My ex's dad did body work and paint, and we were going to fix and repaint her 94 civic while she was on a trip for a week... she chose the color, the rest was our choice... she chose pink... it was hideous. But Something about it being a civic she spent 800 bucks on makes it more acceptable than a Z28 lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:13 PM
your car looks awesome man! i love it. only thing i would suggest is to lose the altezza's

Member of J-body of Michigan.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:46 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:your car looks awesome man! i love it. only thing i would suggest is to lose the altezza's

ditto

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:27 AM
Very nice.
Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:51 AM
Looks good, I would say keep the altezza's on there but tint them. I think that would really set the back of the car off. Dont go really dark with them but make them look like a smoked chrome and clear them so they're still glossy.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:30 PM
i love that park

so when are we hanging out
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search