New toys installed. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New toys installed.
Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:18 AM
AEM wideband I have had laying around forever.

Then installed 36lb injectors and did a mini wire tuck.

Thanks again Clyde.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Re: New toys installed.
Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:21 AM
good looking install of guage

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:37 AM
Nice looking guage

Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:53 AM
never get why people put a gauge there unless you aren't intending to "look at it" ya know?

very clean simple install though~ looks good

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:39 AM
Looks good - Hard to see the gauge?

Guess you can't wait to get the rest of your new goodies. lol

Proud member of PreciZion

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:51 AM
guys, i dont see the gauge being hard to read... maybe the wiper stalk would get in the way, but i think seeing the gauge in that location wouldnt be at all difficult. besides, it looks very clean and professional.

jay-nice job on the wire tuck. couple things you could do to help out the 'clean' look:

1.) loosen up the fuel rail and tuck the CPS wire behind it. its a PITA to get the plug up and through there, but looks awesome when its done.
2.) find 2 of the flush cam tower bolts to replace the 2 on the very right hand side to put where the stock intake box bracket bolts on, those studs on there are no longer needed, and it'll look much better.

great job on everything you installed, love the wideband gauge. how does the top look? i mean does it sit flush in there?

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:44 AM
z yaaaa wrote:guys, i dont see the gauge being hard to read... maybe the wiper stalk would get in the way, but i think seeing the gauge in that location wouldnt be at all difficult. besides, it looks very clean and professional.

jay-nice job on the wire tuck. couple things you could do to help out the 'clean' look:

Agreed - I only ask because it looks like the tilt steering is raised up in the pic, so if it is in the down position, I thought it might be harder to read. I like the location of the install, not out of place and clean looking and is 100X better than come of the bezels made ontop of the dash. Clean and simple.

Proud member of PreciZion

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:49 AM
I have a gauge right there and I can see it just fine.

Nice install

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:59 AM
Looks good.

My point of view if it matters: A gauge that important should be in plain site within the viewing area of the road (gauge pod) thats just how I feel, I know I'd wanna be seeing that thing out of the corner of my eye if my fuel pump goes bad and shoots lean....

back on topic ; everything looks good man

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:20 AM
z yaaaa wrote:
2.) find 2 of the flush cam tower bolts to replace the 2 on the very right hand side to put where the stock intake box bracket bolts on, those studs on there are no longer needed, and it'll look much better.

Haha. Funny you mention this.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:45 PM
i like it actucally it bends in

nice install man !

Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:36 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:

Haha. Funny you mention this.

this is true, those 2 bolts will always stay as is.. just to make people say that.

thanks for the comments. more tucking over winter.

oh and gauge is in perfect spot, i wouldnt put it anywhere else.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:03 PM
hot car, hot guy, can't lose

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:58 PM
lol dtp...

sweet install..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search