Small update from blue - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Small update from blue
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:34 PM
Hey guys I just got my headlights with clear turn signals in and my exhaust also...

The exhust is a magnaflow high flow cat, then a 29 inch cherry bomb glass pack, after that is 2.5inch piping and then a Otto Racing 20 inch muffler it has like a 3 inch tip (pretty much a fart can) but it actaully sounds very very good nice and deep not raspy at all I love it.

Any comments welcome

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Re: Small update from blue
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:16 PM
I've been thinking about getting new headlights for my Cavy. The outer plastic is all cracking and peeling. And the last time I got an oil change at the chevy dealer, they dribbled some oil on the driver's light which ate a line into the plastic as well. None of it is hurting the function, but it's looking rough to me and just.

Love the look you've got going there. Though I'd rather hear the exhaust than see it personally ^_~
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:48 PM
Thanks a lot bro I'd love to see some pix of ur cav

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:58 PM
tuck that muffler in a bit, someone might trip on it sticking out that far.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:02 PM
Oh ya I was talkin to one of the guys over at cc about it and we were thinkin like two inches

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:34 PM
I dont like the way fart cans look, on any car. But if it sounds nice, then youre good to go... I agree, tuck it up under the bumper. If it were me id say, try and get ti so that you could only see the tip. I have the top of the tip on my exhaust snug up against the bumper. But its not a "fart can" style muffler.

Lovin it otherwise.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 3:16 AM
are there 03-05 headlights with that other piece in clear or do they all come with one amber piece?

exhaust sound clip?

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:48 PM
cannon fodder wrote:tuck that muffler in a bit, someone might trip on it sticking out that far.

im with him get that thing in farther and tucked up higher once the main part is inside the bumper

Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:12 PM
Ya I'm gonna tuck it but won't it change the sound if it I have the tip snug (touching) the muffler?

I don't have video recorder or I would post a clip

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:12 AM
BlueDevil aka 03stockCavi wrote:Thanks a lot bro I'd love to see some pix of ur cav

*laughs a bit* Well Mine's just a silver 04' 2dr 5spd with an off brand [Cosmo Racing] CAI. Stock exhaust as well as everything else inside of the car.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:13 PM
looks like your car has a woody

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:15 PM
finish clearing the headlights, and fix that exhaust....

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:40 PM
Your exhaust would be fine and the sound wont change any if you move the muffler back some and tuck it up higher. getting there though keep it up!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:42 PM
I nearly jumped out of my chair in fear when I saw the rear shot of that exhaust.. jesus man, hide that thing. I would be embarrassed.

Other than the exhaust, looks pretty good.

1983 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search