Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowing - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowing
Saturday, September 15, 2007 9:58 PM
As the title says lol. As some of you may know, I bought QBE. It's been a while since I bought it, I finally got it down here. Not the way I wanted it brought down (flatbed) but I'm still ecstatic about having it near me. Don't worry about the current rainbow status of the car, it's going out for paint this week. The bumper was just on by the 4 front tabs, didn't really care as I'm taking it off tomorrow. I have so many plans for for it, just wait and see. And so nobody asks I still have the holloween z, I just don't know what I'm gonna do with it...

just thought I'd share my cell phone pics.

last and not least thanks to Phil for the car and help, and Kris for keeping the car for so long and being patient. and everyone else who has helped me

Getting "better built" for the '08...

Re: Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowing
Saturday, September 15, 2007 10:17 PM
Wait, you bought QBE's car? When did this happen? What a surprise this is!

And you already know what your gona do with the z, your gona sell it to me! haha

Re: Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowi
Saturday, September 15, 2007 10:34 PM
treat that car well. I put some work into it myself.

Re: Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowi
Sunday, September 16, 2007 12:36 AM
Well if everybody gets to make a preview post this is mine and if you type this spaced out you'll win the prize of knowing

Yeah. that was easy. lol.anyways. i didnt realize anybody bought QBE's car. get her painted and weel see what she looks like. what color is it going to be???

RE: QBE's old ride
Sunday, September 16, 2007 1:44 AM
You jacked up the home page with that long ass title!

Good luck with the car!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:43 AM
awesome

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:30 AM

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:53 AM
i hope to see it up and running soon.if need be it could of stayed longer in my drive way if you needed it to but i'am glad to see it go.i miss the car now so i'am going to come visit it.lol
Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:00 AM
I apologize for the rainbow color issue. The parts are in Ct waiting to go on my Z right after I boost it next week or so. Good luck man your other car is the reason I got turbosport hood.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:27 AM
So does it run? Why did it have to be flatbedded?

Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:49 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:So does it run? Why did it have to be flatbedded?

x2

Is this one going to get a turbo sport hood as well? I would put one on it too if I were you. Do you mind saying what the finished result will be? Like what hood, front and rear bumpers, sides, spoiler ect. I like thlook of the back already. I would do the front and sides just like your other car.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:26 AM
icemike89: loz

Scotty B: will do

wojo: good job lol, the color will be "murder"

kris #5: lol

Mike Demo (Civic Eater): What all did you get, I don't remember. post up some pics when you get it on. what are you ganna get blown or snail?

gtpsunfire: No Transmission, been trying to get it in for the past like 4 months. every sunday would drive up and try and get it in and the damn thing wouldn't go in. Plenty of people tried and all had the same result.

Wade Jarvis: The front will have new "murdered" headlights, 8K hid's, 10k hid fogs if they clear the I/C piping, LS Sport front, C/F fenders, Turbo Sport Hood "modified", I'll tint the windows at one point in the future, 03-05 LS Sport side skirts, 99 taillights (i'm working on toyo 2k's), wing stays the same (the only other I would get is the one ruen has on his), and the gold rims.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:39 AM
So there isnt a tranny in there now? How is the engine being held up? If I was closer I would help. What exactly is preventing it from going in?

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:46 AM
looks good ed, i told you i gotta come see it now thats its in md

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:46 AM
nope, top and lower motor mount and cement block so that it wouldn't bottom out on bumps. When we took out the engine this morning I saw the clutch was pushed down. so it wasn't aligned, that must have happened when I put it in and rested it on the clutch. my mistake I guess.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:56 AM
nice long as title..lol

have fun with her...good car

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:11 AM
I dont think the brickyard spoiler would look right with the 03-05 sport rear, and what do you mean by "modified" ts hood? Somewhat painted or what? lol

It looks like qbe got some from holloween lol(bumper,headlights,whatever else), so whats on the z?

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:26 AM
that's why the stock one stays on. It's gonna be painted in a a certain spot and will be "dremelized" for function. Everything is still on the z except for the headlights, these are all spare parts I had in the shed. and I got a brand new headlight arrangement for qbe next to me.

Re: Wellifeverybodygetstomakeapreviewpostthisismineandifyoutypethisspacedoutyou'llwintheprizeofknowing
Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:33 AM
Holloween xXx wrote:

I've been looking for that sticker. Where can I find one??
I like the way way you have you car put together, looks great !!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:36 AM
Haha...dremelized.

New headlights black as well? I wana do mine black sometime, and get black corners ever since I saw them on a indigo cav with black wheels as well. Ill have to come by and see it sometime, and you can have that exhaust mani if you want; it just scares me the way the z is right now lol.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:41 AM
I'm glad it is also in good hands. Sounds like we both have a good deal of things to do with the new cars we bought. I wish you all the luck with the car. Your story reminds me of the time I bought the white Z from Ian. We tried everything to get it in right, and T1 Todd Miller was there for like two mins to get it in there perfect... Good luck!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:42 AM
they're blacker than the black ones I had. lol give me time to decide on what I wanna do with it. I'll either return it to stock or go on an all out build.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 2:21 PM
Awesome man, makes me feel good inside to know it went somewhere respectful. Although I am torn up inside as well to have see it gone. I missed that thing hard core this summer. lotta @!#$ talkers I wanted to take down.......

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:12 PM
I wanted this car so bad a while ago, I never could get the loan though. This was right after she was running good with a new engine. Damn.. Im sad now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search