Finally, my vision comes together - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally, my vision comes together
Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:03 PM
Before Stock:

Now:

WHAT DO YALL THINK??

Re: Finally, my vision comes together
Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:05 PM
not a fan of the silver b-pillars and door handles. paint them to match the rest of the car..not big on the wing either..lovin the kit and color..put some evil eyes on there and it would look tits!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:08 PM
Good for you, but I think most would lean towards a clean look now a days (Post FNF).

BTW - evil eyes are sex.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:09 PM
You need a co-pilot for that thing ???!?!!!11

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:20 PM
OMG I liked it better stock. As long as you like it though, after all it is your car

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:00 PM
Pmpedcavi04 wrote:not a fan of the silver b-pillars and door handles. paint them to match the rest of the car..not big on the wing either..lovin the kit and color..put some evil eyes on there and it would look tits!

x2

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:23 PM
I like it. It is deifferent

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:34 PM
Nice color. Overall I dig it, but I'm not the biggest fan of the silver accents. Lookin at getting wheels for it?

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:38 PM
Wheels with a polished lip will set it off.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:45 PM
the front is awesome.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:58 PM
little things here and there that i dont like and would do different: b pillars black, handles color matched, evil eyes, wheels.

however, im sure like the rest of us, you are not done. and if you like it how it sits, more power to ya. i dont mind it over all, other than the few little things that i personaly would have done diff.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:59 PM
Like the kit, hood, and color.

Not liking the pillars, handles, silver on hood, or wing.
I'd have color matched the handles, and left the pillars alone, but it's your car. If you like it, leave it how it is.

Not a bad start though. I would definitely be looking at some rims. They will definitely set off the kit well.

Monday, August 13, 2007 4:13 AM
Vitamin E (AKA Eddie) wrote:Good for you, but I think most would lean towards a clean look now a days (Post FNF).

BTW - evil eyes are sex.

yeah its nice that not everyone is trendy, good to see people build what they want and not follow the crowd.

im the same as the rest, other then the door handles and b-pillar it looks pretty nice that ans get some nice big wheels on there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, August 13, 2007 6:09 AM
looks good,..rims will set it off,...also painting the chrome ame color at least black,..im sure your not done yet so keep up man...

scooba623@yahoo.com
Monday, August 13, 2007 12:01 PM
I really like the colour but that's about it. Not a fan of the kit, any of it for that mater. I agree witth the rest, the chrome should go to black as well as the hood scoop.

Monday, August 13, 2007 12:40 PM
nice color and kit

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:36 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:Like the kit, hood, and color.

Not liking the pillars, handles, silver on hood, or wing.
I'd have color matched the handles, and left the pillars alone, but it's your car. If you like it, leave it how it is.

Not a bad start though. I would definitely be looking at some rims. They will definitely set off the kit well.

x2

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, August 13, 2007 9:11 PM
I am glad to see everyone is supportive. I understand minor things people like/dislike and all and i respect that. Rims and such are in work. It has about 5G in suspension work alone and another 5G in body. Next is gonna be a supercharger and engine stuff, looking about 7-8 G with that.
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:12 PM
F16Chief wrote: It has about 5G in suspension work alone and another 5G in body. Next is gonna be a supercharger and engine stuff, looking about 7-8 G with that.

Really

The engine i can somewhat believe that it will run that much but thats probably with a fully built motor, internals, fuel system, charger, everything ported polished, juice, but i cant see spending that much on suspension. Im just trying to figure that out not trying to sound like a jack ass.

Your car is nice in deed, i love that kit but as like others said, paint the handels to match, on the hood maybe paint that black, pillars to stock black, and some nice 18x8 black with a chrome lip oh and evil eyes are a must. All in all very nice looking car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search